How Is It

Silleone said:
^ u had to bring ja in this,why do em fans hate him so much, lol is it cuz he single handely ripped the fuck outta em
prolly cos they didnt expect to be served by an rnb singer, which makes it even more embarassin haha. :p

^^
Sorry but who sold 4 million before the beef and 4000 after....

The whole aftermath got really ripped by ja rule you see how they are doing right now...specially G-unit they over man LMAO

You got to give it to the closet groupies who like rnb singers but can't admit it , thats like beeing gay but they too afraid to admit it.

More props to the really groupies who at least admit their affection for dude.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
ahhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaa

Xerostoma said:
Your obession is taking new hights......
VENOMOUS You have to be the BIGGEST hater/dickrider in this boards history.

99% of your posts consist of hating on aftermath, and I start to think that this is personal to you.
I will talk to the admins and see if they can change your status to:
"The biggest hater/dickrider"

Maybe you are in love with ja rule and you feel that you have to defend your boy friend in every thread by dissing aftermath, but man you look so pathetic.
Ima hater?pull up one thread that i hated on another rapper.Lmao your so lame dog.In your efforts to try to make look like something im not ,You have exposed your yourself lmao.Ja rule?Who said anything about jarule,Is he on your mind that much.You cant even argue with my comment that you quoted, all you could do is call a nigga names and mention jarule lmao.I mean what is it,is your pussy to dry?Is that why your not dick riding as hard as you use to be4?lol also i notice you trying to ride my cock now.What you need some attention?All you need to do is ask and ill take care of you like you was one of my lil bitches. think about it.......lol

look since the board been up look at this dickrider take notice how he like to type my name alot.I might have a talk with the adminstration to change you status to Venomous's lil bitch.

Replies: 22
How Is Is
Views: 194
Posted By Xerostoma
^^ Sorry but who sold 4 million before the beef...

^^
Sorry but who sold 4 million before the beef and 4000 after....

The whole aftermath got really ripped by ja rule you see how they are doing right now...specially G-unit they over man LMAO

You...

Forum: Street Hop
3 Hours Ago Replies: 22
How Is It
Views: 194
Posted By Xerostoma
Your obession is taking new hights...... VENOMOUS...

Your obession is taking new hights......
VENOMOUS You have to be the BIGGEST hater/dickrider in this boards history.

99% of your posts consist of hating on aftermath, and I start to think that this...

1 Day Ago Replies: 13
Lets hope for a Beanie Sigel diss to Game...
Views: 202
Posted By Xerostoma
VENOMOUS If you couldn't get my joke then you...

VENOMOUS

If you couldn't get my joke then you MUST be stupid.

Anyway how is it going with the 200 dicks that you got in your ass??
It's probaly looking like a cave by now with so many dicks in it...

Forum: Street Hop Replies: 13
Lets hope for a Beanie Sigel diss to Game...
Views: 202
Posted By Xerostoma
fuck all the rappers from Philly....

fuck all the rappers from Philly....

4 Days Ago Replies: 67
The Game " Jay-Z Can Suck My Dick!"
Views: 1,529
Posted By Xerostoma
It's funny that VENOMOUS calls everyone...

It's funny that VENOMOUS calls everyone dickriders when he is the one actually with 200 diffrent dicks in his ass.
Anyone from budden to yukmouth to the whole murda inc, as long as they diss...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and your not only a dickryder u seem to be a dicksukka too.

"DISEASES OF THE SALIVARY GLANDS

HYPERSECRETION, XEROSTOMA
In Hypersecretion (Ptyalism) and Xerostoma (Dry Mouth) one must expect much the same style of lesion as in glossitis and stomatitis, as the fifth nerve and the cervical sympathetics are again the ones' chiefly involved in the disease."

it seem like your mouth is dried out and that you caught disease from slobbing on all them dicks 8==D :eek:

^^^^

I have already pulled your card so many times it's not even funny.
Have you forgatten when I posted a thread with over 850 posts of 1000 you had then and showed everyone what a hater you really are?

I challange you again lets check all the posts you have made and if you are not in a aftermath-shady related thread in AT LEAST 90 % of your posts then I will take back everything I have said.
But if I'm right and I know I'm right cause I've allready checked your recents posts, you be my bitch AGAIN.

Xerostoma is someting you get when you smoke alot of weed but your IQ is obviously to low to understand that ofcurse.

BTW as long as you hate in this forum I'm going to be on your ass and let everyone know what a hater you are.

If I visit this forum and see your name I'm going to check the thread and if you hate as you always do I'm going to rip you a new ashole as I always do.

VENOMOUS

Xerostoma said:
^^^^

I have already pulled your card so many times it's not even funny.
Have you forgatten when I posted a thread with over 850 posts of 1000 you had then and showed everyone what a hater you really are?
LMAO R U SERIOUSSS oh boy!!!

Xerostoma said:
I challange you again lets check all the posts you have made and if you are not in a aftermath-shady related thread in AT LEAST 90 % of your posts then I will take back everything I have said.
But if I'm right and I know I'm right cause I've allready checked your recents posts then you are going to be my bitch AGAIN.
bitch again :confused:lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Xerostoma said:
BTW as long as you hate in this forum I'm going to be on your ass and let everyone know what a hater you are.
your going to be on my ass??Just like a dickryder right?

Xerostoma said:
If I visit this forum and see your name I'm going to check the thread and if you hate as you always do I'm going to rip you a new ashole as I always do.
JUST LIKE A DICKRIDER RIGHT?But i guess in your case a dick in the ass pumper since your gonna rip me anew ass right? lmaoooooooooo

i just owned your ass in that one post bitch...You gonna follow me around?Just like a dick rider right?Half the threads in this streethop forum is about shady g-unit aftermath etc...Who doesnt reply to them, you be in those same threads lol.I clown on you groupies daily cause u clown on a dick ryder doesnt make you a hater......but i guess in the eyes of a dick rider i am.

VENOMOUS said:
you pulled my card lol?lmaooooooo

i just owned your ass in that one post bitch...You gonna follow me around?Just like a dick rider right?Half the threads in this streethop forum is about shady g-unit aftermath etc...Who doesnt reply to them, you be in those same threads lol.I clown on you groupies daily cause u clown on a dick ryder doesnt make you a hater......but i guess in the eyes of a dick rider i am.
Show me ONE thread where I'm dickriding....please do it.

And don't come with that bullshit
"Half the threads in this streethop forum is about shady g-unit aftermath"
You don't see me in those thread dickriding or anything BUT I always see you hate so you know I have to rip your ass like usual LMAO.

VENOMOUS

"bringem out bring em out it hard to yell when the dicks in your mouth lmao"Your hating on my opions cause you dont like them,they offend you,Look at wtf you have been posting. You hate ja so much you bought him up in this thread and this thread wasnt about him.Im not on the defensive you are....So uhm just finish up(lol well at least try)what you started.

all the evidence is in this thread.So do what you got to....i hope your mouth dont get to dry. Your a dick rider and a hater but hey this is the net who gives a fuck dry mouth lol.

VENOMOUS

Xerostoma said:
Show me ONE thread where I'm dickriding....please do it.

And don't come with that bullshit
"Half the threads in this streethop forum is about shady g-unit aftermath"
You don't see me in those thread dickriding or anything BUT I always see you hate so you know I have to rip your ass like usual LMAO.

oh shit he is trying his best lol he has resorted to ebaum world pics to get his point across lmao....That was so 3 years ago you still on that shit?I guess a dick rider would know where to find a pic of a man riding a bull'S horn

Is the bull suppose to represent 50 and the man in the red represent you?lmao

LMAO

You must be REALLY stupid cause I'm not trying to "get my point across" with that picture just showing what I'm doing with you all the time LOL

VENOMOUS

Xerostoma said:
LMAO

You must be REALLY stupid cause I'm not trying to "get my point across" with that picture just showing what I'm doing with you all the time LOL
Omg....lame come back.....:thumb: go try again:rolleyes: omg that was so lame

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
You lot just hate the popular rappers, and those which sell big.
I'm not an Eminem fan, but you won't see one post from me slagging him off without a decent argument. He's doing his thing and making his money. It may not be to my taste but I can't fault him for that.
You are the same people who hate 2pac and call those who think he's the best dickriders and then proceed to hate on 2pac to try and even up the balance. It's embaressing, you don't have to like Eminem, and you can continue to love the undeground rappers that make you "Cool", for being a fan. But if you want to discuss a point about the negativity of Eminem or Aftermath at least try to be creative or build a point. Because all I ever hear is the words "fuck Eminem" or "corny pop music" and it's getting hella boring. I guess there's too many dumb kids on at the moment.

VENOMOUS

See folks,The post above me is the perfect example of a dick rider.No one has said anything about jarule bought up jarule except xerostoma.He is still stuck in 2002.But 50 cent or whoever has this guy hating so hard,that he is bringing up jarules name repeatedly.So not only is he hating but he is hating so hard that he is even acutually riding jarules dick too.

but hey xerostoma you can have the last post........ my job is done.

tell me why eminem eyes switch from blue to brown in 8 mile but when em 1st came out his eyes were blue?and then after the infinite album he bleached his hair blonde??
Well, first of all, I didn't know Eminem's eyes switch from blue to brown eyes in 8 Mile. I was watching the acting in the film.

I don't long to get lost in Em's eyes like you apparently do. WTF, you watchs a 2 hour movie and have no comment other than the main characters eye color (which happens to be a guy).

Why did Em have brown eyes in 8 Mile? Who the fuck cares? Maybe because he was playing a character. :rolleyes:

VENOMOUS said:
Then tell me why the hiphop videos they play repeatedly on mtv are aftermath/shady/g-unit videos.

Dont let an em video drop.Theyll play that shit on the hour everyhour
I don't know what MTV plays. I just said, I don't watch it unless there's something specific on.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.