How Is It

jason_g_718 said:
LMAO @ "Ja ripped Em".

Funny shit, man.

"your mothers a crack head,and kims a known slut,whats hallie gonna be when she grows up"

ripped, hahahahahhhha, em was so pissed of and hurt, lol, i gaurantee on every album he mentions it, even in toy soldiers he mentioned it.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
Well, first of all, I didn't know Eminem's eyes switch from blue to brown eyes in 8 Mile. I was watching the acting in the film.

I don't long to get lost in Em's eyes like you apparently do. WTF, you watchs a 2 hour movie and have no comment other than the main characters eye color (which happens to be a guy).

Why did Em have brown eyes in 8 Mile? Who the fuck cares? Maybe because he was playing a character. :rolleyes:
do u really think i give a fuck about eminem eye color.you were talking about promotion tatics.They at interscope where promoting eminems "whiteness" to all the white fans.Eminem target audiencew wasnt "black" but "whites" they whee marketing him to white america.I was talking about mtv,Viacom to be more exact has a relationship with all the major media outlets and since thats the case other artist that want and need to get there video/songs played its gonna be harder 4 them to do so because they are thr"outsiders"they dont have the same relationship with the major media outlets.

So they get left out why do you think you hear the same shit on the radio ever hour or the same song playing on three radio stations at the same(7 times out of ten its going to be artist under the interscope umbrella)thats how they promote their records by cleverly monopolizing the rap game.

And your 1 stupid fuck if you really thought a nigga like me would get lost in eminems eyes.

Silleone said:
"your mothers a crack head,and kims a known slut,whats hallie gonna be when she grows up"

ripped, hahahahahhhha, em was so pissed of and hurt, lol, i gaurantee on every album he mentions it, even in toy soldiers he mentioned it.
Gee, Eminem mentions the songs in Like Toy Soldiers. Well...hmmm..when the song is about the fucking beef at hand, you're going to tend to talk about things that started the beef, which in Em's opinion, Ja's line that you posted above was the reason Eminem went at Ja.

Ja has one good line on Em compared to the fucking slew of disses that Eminem unleashed on Ja and like 5 diss songs compared to one line is being ripped?

I'd say you're a myopic Ja fan.

do u really think i give a fuck about eminem eye color.you were talking about promotion tatics.
Well, since you were the one that decided his eye color was an issue and brought it up first...moron.

I didn't even bother reading the rest of this as it was clear to me you're basically preaching black power.

VENOMOUS

Silleone said:

that line was the dagger in the heart no matter how lyrical superior em came, that one line ended everything that was like the shot in the head.

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:
Well, since you were the one that decided his eye color was an issue and brought it up first...moron.

I didn't even bother reading the rest of this as it was clear to me you're basically preaching black power.
Preaching black power?:rolleyes:I bought his eye color to display how subliminal interscope promotes their album to the population, since you said "tatic shamatics".like they do no such thing.How the fuck your gonna make a coment or quote a nigga,dont then talk about im preaching black power so you can get out of the question when thats far from the case.

hey you found a job yet u 28 in your moms house with your lil sister giving you money 4 rap albums then you got the nerve to call me a moron.:rolleyes: well u know what i rather be a moron then pathetic

Xerostoma said:
^^
Sorry but who sold 4 million before the beef and 4000 after....

The whole aftermath got really ripped by ja rule you see how they are doing right now...specially G-unit they over man LMAO

You got to give it to the closet groupies who like rnb singers but can't admit it , thats like beeing gay but they too afraid to admit it.

More props to the really groupies who at least admit their affection for dude.
sorry who cant keep jas name out his mouth now...... :confused: oh thats right its eminem who aint got nothin better to do then crush all the other lil guys who dare to oppose the shady aftermath g unit stranglehold.

jus cos something played 24 7 it doesnt make it popular, it makes it well promoted.

lol @ u tryna make out im gay or w/e u was tryna get at...jus for ur future reference i do listen to ja rules music. :eek: omg did jus say that..........i take that back :rolleyes:

next time if u got an argument keep it debatin instead of tryna create personal beef. oh yeh i didnt say g unit waz over either or n e ting like that, that line did rip em thats why he had to mention it on a SINGLE. oh and lets see how much eminem sells this time compared to the eminem show numbers........last time round he was at about 6 mill. :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.