HOLY SHIT! New Bizarre and Dre stuff

saltynuts said:
NO, in other words some of the shit you say is stupid and stupid people needs to be tought.

Yes there is freedom of speech on the internet and that freedom allows me to say that ur wack.
lol I wouldn't straight up say he's Stupid, just that he doesn't admit when he's at fault often. I've seen some of the stuff he says and it seems Jason doesn't admit he's wrong or doesn't take into consideration that it is possible for other people to prove his points wrong. Maybe it could be he just loves to debate or is extremly hard headed with his beliefs but I've noticed Salty doesn't usually call others names often so Jason you must have really said somthing "stupid".

RapAlot89 said:
lol I wouldn't straight up say he's Stupid, just that he doesn't admit when he's at fault often. I've seen some of the stuff he says and it seems Jason doesn't admit he's wrong or doesn't take into consideration that it is possible for other people to prove his points wrong. Maybe it could be he just loves to debate or is extremly hard headed with his beliefs but I've noticed Salty doesn't usually call others names often so Jason you must have really said somthing "stupid".
I think the majority of topics in this forum are matter of opinion, and opinion is simply not wrong. I admit when I'm wrong, straight up.

As for Salty, I couldn't give a fuck. There's a few people I respect on this board and he ain't necessarily one of 'em. I don't really have anything against him, but if he's gonna diss me simply because he doesn't like my opinion, then fuck him. I respect anyone's opinion that respects mine.

jason_g_718 said:
I think people underestimate Proof, but we shall see.

Bottom line, my initial predictions remain

Bizarre to do 800,000 OVERALL (which I don't consider good)

Proof to do 2 mill OVERALL (within a year, year and a half)
On any level you are rating his sale range to high, even if to you Proof has displayed his rapping skills, I don't recall that he has displayed his SONG writing skills- which are needed to make hits. Only possible way proof will Do 2mil or even 1 mil is if he pulls out a hit single-Remember Kanye West did a lil over 2 mil and he had Jesus walks and Slow Jamz so I find it hard to beleive that Proof will reach that.

1st u talk about how good this sopng is
I said how good the song is compared to what we've gotten from Bizarre in the past. I didn't say that was saying much.

then u say
and i can go on and and on. u keep flipping shit up thats why i cant take shit u say serious.plus u be acting whaack as fuck on top of the fact you keep saying stupid shit
I don't get why it's so hard for you to understand. I've had the same stance I've always had. The song is good compared to what he's done in the past. That's not saying much though. HOWEVER, when compared with the rest of the rap albums released today and compared to the other artists at the top, Bizarre is complete crap.

I'd even listen to Nelly over Bizarre.

RapAlot89 said:
On any level you are rating his sale range to high, even if to you Proof has displayed his rapping skills, I don't recall that he has displayed his SONG writing skills- which are needed to make hits. Only possible way proof will Do 2mil or even 1 mil is if he pulls out a hit single-Remember Kanye West did a lil over 2 mil and he had Jesus walks and Slow Jamz so I find it hard to beleive that Proof will reach that.
Well, like I said, we'll have to wait and see.

There's really no reason to continue this. I agree with what you say above, and I think Proof is very capable of holding his own and doing what it takes to go platinum or double platinum. I think the verses I have heard from Proof prove he has great writing skills. Though none of his rhymes that I've heard of have reached this plateau, what I HAVE heard from him leads me to believe that when he tried, he CAN be ALMOST as good as Eminem.

Don't forget, Eminem met Proof when he was 17 and when they met, Proof was literally the top dogg on the underground circuit in Detroit. If you've ever seen 8 Mile, Proof had the clout in real life that Papa Doc from the Free World camp had. He was considered the best around, nobody could beat him, nobody could fuck with him. He had the respect of EVERYONE. Proof gave Eminem his "pass" to the ghetto. Until Eminem came along, Proof hadn't been been in a battle in like 2 or 3 years, and Em was the first to unseat him. So, I would say that Proof wouldn't have had that status if he weren't good.

jason_g_718 said:
Well, like I said, we'll have to wait and see.

There's really no reason to continue this. I agree with what you say above, and I think Proof is very capable of holding his own and doing what it takes to go platinum or double platinum. I think the verses I have heard from Proof prove he has great writing skills. Though none of his rhymes that I've heard of have reached this plateau, what I HAVE heard from him leads me to believe that when he tried, he CAN be ALMOST as good as Eminem.

Don't forget, Eminem met Proof when he was 17 and when they met, Proof was literally the top dogg on the underground circuit in Detroit. If you've ever seen 8 Mile, Proof had the clout in real life that Papa Doc from the Free World camp had. He was considered the best around, nobody could beat him, nobody could fuck with him. He had the respect of EVERYONE. Proof gave Eminem his "pass" to the ghetto. Until Eminem came along, Proof hadn't been been in a battle in like 2 or 3 years, and Em was the first to unseat him. So, I would say that Proof wouldn't have had that status if he weren't good.
yea fine man I guess only time will reveal his true skill and selling ability

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.