HOLY SHIT! New Bizarre and Dre stuff

saltynuts said:
A fat retarded D12 backup rapper going 800,000 is good.
LMAO...doing 800,000 for someone who has ALREADY GONE PLATINUM is not good.

But...hey, if you wanna think Bizarre selling 800,000 overall is good, fine by me.

I sure as hell know that if I ever get picked up for a major deal, I'm going to be aiming much higher than just 800,000 records.

That number was good in 1985...not 2005.

so your telling me he should sell more cause em is his freind?
Because of his friend, he is EXPECTED to sell more, and he will.

Just like when Eminem first arrived on the national scene and everyone was saying two things...

"He's only selling because he's with Dre." and...

"He's only selling because he's white."

The first I agreed with, not the second.

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo oh ok i get it their are so many eminem dick riders that his album should sell 3 million copies.
Oh my God. You fuckin' retard. I said Bizarre would sell 800,000, where did you get 3 mill?

stfu u aint making no sense now u see y your dick rider.That song was so whack it doesnt even deserve a thread about it.i rather listen to baby got back by sir mix a lot
LOL, you just don't get anything.

I'm not complimenting Bizarre dude. You need to stay off whatever drugs you're on.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
ohhh man...more rolly smiley's man.

ROTLMMFAO!!! @ this dude saying he's a bully in the internet.

LMMFAO. What are you again? 12?

LMFAO.! :D :D :D
naw that how many inches my dick is

saltynuts said:
Bizzare has not gone Plat already, Eminem has.
D12 World didn't go platinum? I'd be surprised if it didn't. It was in the Top 10 for Detroit for like 2 1/2 straight months. It did surprisingly well and I'd be surprised if D12 World didn't do AT LEAST a mill. I thought it had done about 2 mill. Proof and Kuniva were on the radio this past Wednesday because Proof, Kuniva and Bizarre held a battle, so they were promoting it. I could have sworn Proof said they had gone platinum.

Either way though, anything under 1 mill is NOT good, unless you're underground.

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:
Because of his friend, he is EXPECTED to sell more, and he will.

Just like when Eminem first arrived on the national scene and everyone was saying two things...

"He's only selling because he's with Dre." and...

"He's only selling because he's white."

The first I agreed with, not the second.

Oh my God. You fuckin' retard. I said Bizarre would sell 800,000, where did you get 3 mill?

LOL, you just don't get anything.

I'm not complimenting Bizarre dude. You need to stay off whatever drugs you're on.
where the fuck did you get 800,000 :rolleyes: i guess u dont get it.

and the reason y eminem blew up is because he was a white rapper who had skillz plus he being pushed by dre who is a mega producer.Him and bizzare are to different senarios.Bizzare is whack eminem isnt.

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:
D12 World didn't go platinum? I'd be surprised if it didn't. It was in the Top 10 for Detroit for like 2 1/2 straight months. It did surprisingly well and I'd be surprised if D12 World didn't do AT LEAST a mill. I thought it had done about 2 mill. Proof and Kuniva were on the radio this past Wednesday because Proof, Kuniva and Bizarre held a battle, so they were promoting it. I could have sworn Proof said they had gone platinum.

Either way though, anything under 1 mill is NOT good, unless you're underground.
omg but did bizzare go platinum?:rolleyes: d-12 is a group not just one person

S. Fourteen

D12 album is a Eminem album... I think that is where you go wrong, people go out and buy those albums because Eminem is on it.

I believe that every rapper aims for Platinum sales and I am sure it would be a disappointment if a rapper dont reach that number, but from my point of view a person like Bizzare (a person who dont have any skills or any marketing value) selling 800,000 should be happy.

(Its ok, you CAN be wrong from time to time)

VENOMOUS

he is wrong almost all the time then he has the nerve to say the people who actually know they shit dont know shit.Thatas why he is getting hated on with a passion

where the fuck did you get 800,000 :rolleyes: i guess u dont get it.
Wha?????

What does it matter where I got 800,000? It's just a number I came up with. I think he'll sell more than 500,000 but less than 1,000. 800,000 seemed like a decent in between number.

and the reason y eminem blew up is because he was a white rapper who had skillz plus he being pushed by dre who is a mega producer.
Eminem blew up for two reasons. Because of his lyrical skills and because Dre pushed him. People say he wouldn't be so big if he were black, but I disagree. He'd have blown up quicker if he were black. For a decade, being white was a HUGE hinderance on his career, so how do you figure it helps?

Him and bizzare are to different senarios.Bizzare is whack eminem isnt.
Well, I agree that Bizarre and Eminem are no where near the same talent level. But you saying they're "two different scenarios" tells me you still don't get what I'm saying.

OK...you know how Ashlee Simpson only blew up and sold the records she sold because everyone knows she's Jessica Simpsons sister?

The St. Lunatics only blew up because of Nelly.

The Outlawz only blew up in the 90's because of Pac

D12 only made it because of Eminem.

Bizarre will sell 800,000, which I don't consider good for someone who's already done what he's done, and he will sell a lot of that because of his affiliation with Eminem.

VENOMOUS said:
omg but did bizzare go platinum?:rolleyes: d-12 is a group not just one person
When the group goes platinum, they ALL GO PLATINUM. Bizarre goes platinum, Em goes platinum, Swifty goes plat., Proof goes plat., and Kon Artis and Kuniva go plat.

They all have platinum plaques at home.

VENOMOUS said:
and gold is hella good.but platinum is better and multi platinum is even more better.
It all depends on what your status is. For example, if I'm Bow Wow, or Lil Romeo than I'm glad to go 800,000. Or, maybe not. I don't know what their albums have done, lol, since I don't follow that kiddie rap crap.

For me personally, if I sold 800,000 I'd be fuckin' elated, but I'm also not a member of a multi-platinum rap group.

Now, if I were Bizarre, I would be looking to score AT LEAST 2 times platinum, but he won't come close to that.

^^ But it's not because of an individual effort. He didn't get it solely because of his skills. He wouldn't have even needed to do anything and he still would have gotten it. A platinum for his individual effort would indicate something, but not this.

D12 album is a Eminem album... I think that is where you go wrong, people go out and buy those albums because Eminem is on it.
Der...ya think? Wow...you're quick.

For the most part, obviously you're right. But, I think D12 is more popular than you think. They did a decent tour and sold pretty well for their status expecially since fans were made aware beforehand that Eminem would only be at select dates. Plus, especially when it comes to Detroit, you have to remember that rap fans and hip hop heads in Michigan knew these guys individually before they were D12.

I believe that every rapper aims for Platinum sales and I am sure it would be a disappointment if a rapper dont reach that number, but from my point of view a person like Bizzare (a person who dont have any skills or any marketing value) selling 800,000 should be happy.
I completely agree with you. *laughing* Oddly enough, Bizarre is part of the reason I won't give up on my rapping career. I've had my song posted here and gotten a lot of decent reviews. My thing is, if Bizarre can make it, ANYONE can fucking make it. However, I guarantee you that Bizarre doesn't look at it the same way we do.

(Its ok, you CAN be wrong from time to time)
LOL, we'll find out how "wrong" I am when his album drops. Remember 150,000 in his first week.

VENOMOUS said:
he is wrong almost all the time then he has the nerve to say the people who actually know they shit dont know shit.Thatas why he is getting hated on with a passion
Nah, I get hated on because there's a lot of kids in here who take the mindset that because you like something that they don't, you are wrong.

The people in here who are mature, level headed, rational and overall smart don't attack me constantly. But you don't see me giving a fuck, do you?

MC mufasa said:
^^ But it's not because of an individual effort. He didn't get it solely because of his skills. He wouldn't have even needed to do anything and he still would have gotten it. A platinum for his individual effort would indicate something, but not this.
Look...no matter how you look at it, Bizarre has a platinum plaque hanging up on his wall at home. He is PART OF A PLATINUM SELLING GROUP, which in turn makes him a platinum selling artist. He is expected to do more than 800,000.

Though, anyone without biased and a brain with realistic thoughts at Interscope know Bizzy will be lucky to break 500,000 and the 800,000 that I predicted is being generous.

^^ I don't mean to bring up the past but while you and I were engaging in a legitimate [well in my opinion anyway] discussion, yet you turned it into verbal insults.

BTW - Is Bizarre seriously going to be the first off D-12 [excluding Eminem] to drop a solo LP? That's interesting; i always thought it would be Swift or Proof. Though it's funny they get the shittiest member of the group, isn't it?

I haven't been reading much of this but is this the point you are making:

You predict Bizarre will sell 800 000 because of his affilitations with Eminem, though he shouldn't because he is very wack, to put it lightly.

If so, then I agree with you.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.