HOLY SHIT! New Bizarre and Dre stuff

I don't know how to post the links directly to the music, so I'll just give you the website.

I just listened to Bizarre's debut single "Holla Atcha" from his May solo debut album "Hanni Cap Planet".

I GUARANTEE YOU that this is a Bizarre like you've NEVER heard. Dude actually flows on the mic. I don't mean that talkin' shit he does on D12 albums, dude ACTUALLY FLOWS. He's not bad either. Also, Bizarre unleashes a new talent on this song, he shows he can also sing...Yep...fat boy actually carry's a tune on the song and agian, he's actually a good singer.

Also, on the same page is a link to a "Dr. Dre Detox Teaser" that is 19 seconds long. If the 19 second snippet posted is representative of the album, it's gonna be hot as fuck as usual.

Here's the link:
http://www.rapbasement.com

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Sounds like the same Bizarre that Royce Da 5'9 told us about....wack
Well, like I said, it was good compared to what we've gotten from him in the past.

I personally like the way he flowed his verse, it's just the lyrics are the usual D12 bullshit, that's all.

Let me ask y'all, honestly, if you had no clue who Bizarre was and he just showed up on a famous rappers track (pick one) singing the hook, would y'all say it's "wack" or would you like it?

Part of me thinks that Bizarre will get hated on no matter what because of the impression we have gotten of him so far.

I don't like Nas very much at all, but if someone approached me with a song of his I'd never heard, just because I don't like most of his stuff doesn't mean I would refuse a listen or have a preconcieved notion about it. People have to go into every song they listen to for the first time with NO preconcieved notions or expectations.

Jason, I read your original post so I wasn't thinking, 'here comes Bizarre about to rape hs niece again', I was actually expecting to be surprised but wack is wack, regardless of what I think of Bizarre's past verses.

the J, the I, the M, the M, the Y, the J, the I, the M

Lol...guys I Think We Should All Come Together...and Realise Bizarre Is Not As Wack As We Thought...he Is Worse..he Got Fans..how Are We Goin To Stop This..? Ne Suggestions?..diet Yes...less Ghostwriters Yes..ok...i Think This Should Be Enough To Take Bizarre Out Of The Spotlight For A While...aight People Do Ur Thing...im Off To La For A Meeting With One Of My Real Artists

Ant said:
Man, it's plain wack no matter how you look at it.
Oh..compared to everything else, yeah, you're right. But notice the comparing I've done is to the efforts we've see from Bizarre in the past.

There's now way he is even going to go 800,000. I don't see how. Not even the Eminem support is going to help him break a million.

I predict bizarre to do 800,000 TOTAL. I'll be nice and give him 120,000 on his first week.

I predict Proof will do 250,000 on his first week and whenever he drops in the time of a year he will go double platinum.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Jason, I read your original post so I wasn't thinking, 'here comes Bizarre about to rape hs niece again', I was actually expecting to be surprised but wack is wack, regardless of what I think of Bizarre's past verses.
For my response to this, read post #18. My response to Ant there is completely perfect for this comment here as well. :thumb:

Hurts said:
Lol...guys I Think We Should All Come Together...and Realise Bizarre Is Not As Wack As We Thought...he Is Worse..he Got Fans..how Are We Goin To Stop This..? Ne Suggestions?..diet Yes...less Ghostwriters Yes..ok...i Think This Should Be Enough To Take Bizarre Out Of The Spotlight For A While...aight People Do Ur Thing...im Off To La For A Meeting With One Of My Real Artists
LOL, for once Hurts, I kinda agree with you.

But the only way this guy is going to lose fans is if people forget he's one of Em's boys.

See, the thing is, Bizarre WAS one of the best battlers in Detroit in the 90's. That's how he and Eminem met. Some female who was working for a media outlet in Detroit was looking for three guys to assemble a three person team of battlers to compete in a contest. In order to find those battlers, she put some fliers up around Detroit and held a battle as well. Eminem wasn't in the battle because she already knew of him and asked him to be on it. But the winner of the battle she hosted was Bizarre.

So Bizarre has legitimate battling skills and he can rap...why he chooses to go with the bullshit is beyond me. What a waste of talent.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.