Hip Hop confessions

1.Encore was a sad day for hip-hop when it got put out. JUst total garbage
2.Jay-Z is both a better lyricist/rapper then Nas. Nas gets too much props just cuz he hasnt blown as as Jigga.
3. Talib is more boring then Mos, and overated, needs to get right with Hi-Tek and stop trying to be mainstream
4.50 cent=#1 pimp in the known world
5.Early material like S4MN was overal NWA influenced more then just Cube, MATW and so forth no

and Memphis Bleek WILL never go platinum

1. Encore sucked
2. Nas is better than Jay-Z
3. I can listen to Talib Kweli all day
4. I think some of you should look up "genius" in the dictionary
5. Tupac probably did bit off Cube and Scarface at first

1. I've dissed Snoop for 'R & G' but im giving it a chance and its not as bad as my first listen.
2. I believe Jay z is over rated, i like his music however.
3. I still bump 50's 'ski mask way'
4. Talib Kweli is better then sliced bread
5. we need a album with Common, Talib, Kanye, Mos [yes i said kanye lol]...IMO would be dope, do some spiritual gutter shit, would give hip hop a much needed justification IMO.

Dave D said:
1. Encore is one Eminems better albums
2. I think Jay is better than Nas
3. Talib Kweli bores the pants off me
4. I think 50 cent is a genius, but I dont particularly enjoy his music
5 I think 2pac bit Ice Cube a little bit

Am I crazy?
wTF!!

1.WRONG, eminem just sucks and people were calling him the white 2pac
2.nas shits on jayz. nas makes that real shit that niggaz feel on the street, what the fuck does jayz make..supa fugly, 99 problems, big pimpin...s.carters daddy shoud've used a condom
3.who?? I'm serious.
4.5ocent a genius, what the fuck did he do that makes him a genius...the only thing I could think of was releasing the mulit vitamin water
5. 2pacs the realest muthafucker in the game he doesnt need to bite a loser who calls himself ICE CUBE...ice cube aint shit on a stick, he doesnt even have a stick!!!

Pittsey said:
And i'd agree Eminem is a wigger. But that is nothing to do with this thread. It's not a confession, and doesn't take away from his obvious talent.
90% of this thread arent confessions, theyre all opinions

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online