Staff member
1. Bone Thugs are the best rap group
2. DMX is lyrically below average
3. Eminem has fallen off lyrically
4. Royce is the most underated rapper right now
5. Nas is overated

PuffnScruff

Kadafi Son said:
7. I'd rather listen to the sounds of oldschool (Isley Brothers to Marvin Gaye) than the radio today.
:thumb: i'm feeling ya there. recently i've been listening to alot of marvin gaye, curtis mayfield, isaac hayes, isley bros, and other artists from that era. i was chillin to some isley brothers last night while i took my dog for a walk.

PuffnScruff

1. nas is the worst rapper turned actor. dude cant act for shit. (but i love his music)
2. i think juelz santana is going to turn into on of the greatest rappers of his time, maybe even one of the greatest of all time.
3. its been a year and i still cant stop listening to masta ace's long hot summer.

1-encore was em's worst by a mile
2-Jay-Z rips nas up
3-Talib bores me
4-I think 50 cents a knob all he talks about is guns, and wenever he runs outta sumthin 2 say he just shouts G-UNIT its sad..
5-Cube is good, Pac is good thats all that matters

Little Skittle

1. sslp, mmlp and tes are all classics, but encore was about a 3.5/10
2. outkast is the best group in rap history (and will never be passed)
3. every g unit cd was dope except for the group album
4. cheers from obie trice is the best non-eminem album to be released from shady records
5. i have only listened to the chronic 1 time
6. the wu tang debut is not as hot as everyone says
7. menace II society is better than boyz n the hood :D (sort of hip hop related lol)

1. Nas is better than Jay Z who I think is overrated.
2. Dj Quik is the most underrated rapper/producers
3. I bought "Get Rich or Die Trying" the first day it came out and liked some of the songs, but I still think 50 is wack.
4. DMX's "It Dark and Hell is Hot" is one of my favorite albums.
5. Roscoe is better than Kurupt (right now) though I hate to admit it.
6. I've only heard one Talib song and that was on Chapelle Show
7. I like Immortal Techinque he has some great songs and raps about shit that is real.
8. Warren G is one of my favorite producers.
9. Bone Thugs is the best rap groups ever.

Kadafi Son

PuffnScruff said:
2. i think juelz santana is going to turn into on of the greatest rappers of his time, maybe even one of the greatest of all time.
lmao......lmao
Sorry...thats the funniest shit I've ever heard.

Kadafi Son

PuffnScruff said:
what can i say, i think juelz is dope. he speaks from the heart. has good flow.
GOT-DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I"M FUCKIN' DYIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO for 20 minutes now!!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave D said:
1. Encore is one Eminems better albums
2. I think Jay is better than Nas
3. Talib Kweli bores the pants off me
4. I think 50 cent is a genius, but I dont particularly enjoy his music
5 I think 2pac bit Ice Cube a little bit

Am I crazy?
1) if you mean in the top 5 "Better albums" maybe! lol
2) I can understand that.
3) yeah I feel ya, he is dope at hooks and shit but something makes him not stick to me.
5) well I think Ice Cube and Chuck D where obvious infulances on 2pac, can't recall anything that I would deem a "Bit"

1) I Think "Doggfather" is a better CD Then "Doggystyle"
2) ODB's Debut "Return to the 36 chambers:The dirty version" Is one of the Best WU-Tang Solo's
3) "Brooklyn Zoo" is the best battle rap ever.
4) Most rap concerts suck.
5) Cosmic Slop Shop's "Da Family" is a Classic CD not many know about.
6) "Toss it up" should not have been on Makaveli.

ARon

Hankaveli said:
5) Cosmic Slop Shop's "Da Family" is a Classic CD not many know about.
I'd Agree....

1.) Jail might have stopped many good albums from being done, many artists for that matter.

Preach

^^
cool it guys

1. one of the best verses kurupt ever dropped was on a 14-minute death row freestyle session with dre, lady of rage and daz.
2. i don't really like jay-z at all barring a select few tracks
3. despite the fact that dre doesn't write his own rhymes, and talks about stuff that's not real as far as how he's living his life goes, i still love it whenever dre drops a verse and it still sounds gangsta even though he's old
4. i agree that the slim shady lp is the best eminem album. i also think that the marshall mathers lp is one of the better follow-up albums by a mainstream artist
5. i disagree that snoop fell off a little on the doggfather
6. donny rizzo has one of the dopest flows i have ever heard. listen to the el riz freestyle, the way he creates rythm with his rhymes is crazy. it's not him rhyming to a beat, it's him and the beat dancing swing together.
7. the dopest production i know is e-40's things'll never change, simply because it's so musical. real piano, real guitar, real bass. i prefer live played hiphop beats to looped stuff and samples.
8. i think crooked i is hyped up, but "nobody understands me" and "crook in me" are among my favorite hiphop tracks.

Preach

^^
yeah. the two crooked i tracks i really like, i think i like moreso for the combination of lyrics and production than for straight dope flow and lyrics, because imo crooked i doesn't have either two. he's good, but not something special. crook in me has like the coolest beat ever though lol, and the hook by nate is so catchy. nobody understands me has a really nice a vibe. besides, i've listened to them both while being high so that automatically gives them a few extra points in my book. lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.