"George Bush doesn't care about Black People!" -Kanye West

How could the government send tens of thousands of troops to shoot people in those harsh conditions? Why weren't those SAME means of transportation, that brought tens of thosands of soldiers in, used to evacuate the New Orleans citizens 6 days ago? Why is it only now that they're sending food & water to those stranded.. 4 days after the hurricane? Why is george bush aka "The_Destroyer" on 2pacboard.com? Maaaaaaaaaan, Jadakiss could record a 20 minute remix for "Why" just on this topic. Props to Kanye. He said what everybody is thinking even though he could "mysteriously" catch a disease nobody has heard about sometime soon. Don't be surprised y'all.

Hankaveli said:
Niggas in the hood know and feel what Jada was saying.
Haha i hope that was a joke, "*****s in the hood are going to be living pretty ignorantly if they believe that bush knocked down the towers" it was an irresponsible use of his influence 2 throw false bullshit out there like that because some of these "*****s in the hood" might not read the news a lot and actually take what he's saying as fact and that's making them more ignorant.

crazydewd said:
honestly, it's a damn shame that a mere comment by a celebrity gets ANY press attention when the actual concern is the disaster. that really lets the world know where the fucking priorities are in this country
Your speaking truth, unfortunately referring to the press attention, that's just the way it is. Theres 5 channels on cable covering Celebrities, 3 covering Texas holdem' tournaments and only 1 channel covering the tsunami problems a week after it happened. That's just sad.

MakaveliPrime01 said:
Haha i hope that was a joke, "*****s in the hood are going to be living pretty ignorantly if they believe that bush knocked down the towers" it was an irresponsible use of his influence 2 throw false bullshit out there like that because some of these "*****s in the hood" might not read the news a lot and actually take what he's saying as fact and that's making them more ignorant.
omg you listen to hip hop?

U do know that many times things are said Figuratively right?

just let the Wolf lead ya pack, ya damn sheep.

Props to Kanye. He said what everybody is thinking .[/QUOTE said:
Please don't speak for everybody. I'm very dissapointed in some of the planning issues for this hurricane as well. But i didn't by any means come to the same radical conclusions as Kanye.

MakaveliPrime01 said:
Props to Kanye. He said what everybody is thinking .[/QUOTE said:
Please don't speak for everybody. I'm very dissapointed in some of the planning issues for this hurricane as well. But i didn't by any means come to the same radical conclusions as Kanye.
of course not, you are probably rich and white.

Hankaveli said:
omg you listen to hip hop?

U do know that many times things are said Figuratively right?

just let the Wolf lead ya pack, ya damn sheep.

Haha ya i love hip hop ! it's where my heart is, and i understand that things are said figuratively. But that line doesn't even make sense figuratively. How did Bush "figuratively" knock down the towers? He didn't. I don't want to deviate too far from the topic tho so this hopefully will be the last said on this whole jadakiss dealy. I'm cool with jadakiss, i just didn't think that was a particularly fair shot at bush and neither as kanyes.

ARon

Well some might say Kanye' response was "radical", he never got a cahnce to explain and go forward with what he was going to say, it was obvious a lot was on his mind and well they cut. No big deal, like it or not many people are feeling the same way, and many articles, news reports, and documents will be brought up to place blame. But i almost go back on a lot i said in a lot of threads and right now we should blame no one, and afterwards look back and see what went wrong and prepare for the absolute worse next time. As of right now, and probably in the future, no one will be to blame, simply on the face that there will be no winner from this.

Aristotle said:
Well some might say Kanye' response was "radical", he never got a cahnce to explain and go forward with what he was going to say, it was obvious a lot was on his mind and well they cut. No big deal, like it or not many people are feeling the same way, and many articles, news reports, and documents will be brought up to place blame. But i almost go back on a lot i said in a lot of threads and right now we should blame no one, and afterwards look back and see what went wrong and prepare for the absolute worse next time. As of right now, and probably in the future, no one will be to blame, simply on the face that there will be no winner from this.
Yah i hear ya, that's what i wrote in a diff. thread that i wish i got to see what else he had 2 say, you know, to justify his extreme sounding stuff, then i could get a better gauge on whether i think he's just a tool or if there's merit in his thoughts and he just came across kinda extreme. Either way, this doesn't change anything for me, i still enjoy the song drive slow and diamonds.. and the whole hurricane deal is still a real bummer. It's all just an unfortunate situation, i don't think tho that kanyes comments were productive so I still stand behind my thinking he shouldn't have said what he did, atleast right now for sure. and also to hankaveli or whatever ur name is, like you think i'm unnaffected by this stuff? My sister lives in florida and has had 2 deal with the hurricane shit for 3 years, maybe not to this extent but i am not completely removed form this whole deal like you lead on with your "oh but your rich and white" bs.

jcabreezay said:
How could the government send tens of thousands of troops to shoot people in those harsh conditions? Why weren't those SAME means of transportation, that brought tens of thosands of soldiers in, used to evacuate the New Orleans citizens 6 days ago?
They are sending troops down there to possibly kill because dumb fucks are shooting at the helicopters. People say the same points you just made, but it's alot of shit they're not realizing. For instance, there's alot of space to transport the troops when hey got to Iraq, obviously. But when 80% of a city is below water, there's only so much you can do.

ARon

In one way or another everyone is effected by this, white, black whatever. Unfortunately most of those in dispair are black, it would be unfortunate if they were white too. But with this countries history you can't help but look and ask the obvious question regarding race in this situation.

MakaveliPrime01 said:
Haha ya i love hip hop ! it's where my heart is, and i understand that things are said figuratively. But that line doesn't even make sense figuratively. How did Bush "figuratively" knock down the towers? He didn't. I don't want to deviate too far from the topic tho so this hopefully will be the last said on this whole jadakiss dealy. I'm cool with jadakiss, i just didn't think that was a particularly fair shot at bush and neither as kanyes.
"Jada ask, why did Bush blow up the Towers,
Same reason Rooselvelt, blew up Pearl Harbor."
E-Hustle

The jadakiss dealy? Come on man you think he just made that up about the towers. Now i'm not saying what jada said is gospel but its been proven that they, the government, had inteligence to prevent the towers tragedy but used it poorly.

Seems like the same thing happend for this Katrina deal. The public views the president as the "head of government" when in reality he ain't shit but a yes man. Could have been Kerry, Could have been Gore, just a yes man with certain outstanding values and beliefs. We would still be at war with any president and we would be bitching at someone different. The real problem is with the government as a whole, a good government would have handled the war, GAS, KATRINA better. Fuck i would love to see them donate all the money they making from gas just to katrina and I wouldn't be so mad about the GAS prices. I especially don't like hearing that the loss of gas (equipment) in Katrina is effecting prices. Fuck that they just trying to make a dollar. Kanye speaking his damn mind, rather than being like 80% of Americas ignorant population.

ex0dus_1811 said:
"Jada ask, why did Bush blow up the Towers,
Same reason Rooselvelt, blew up Pearl Harbor."
E-Hustle

The jadakiss dealy? Come on man you think he just made that up about the towers. Now i'm not saying what jada said is gospel but its been proven that they, the government, had inteligence to prevent the towers tragedy but used it poorly.

Seems like the same thing happend for this Katrina deal. The public views the president as the "head of government" when in reality he ain't shit but a yes man. Could have been Kerry, Could have been Gore, just a yes man with certain outstanding values and beliefs. We would still be at war with any president and we would be bitching at someone different. The real problem is with the government as a whole, a good government would have handled the war, GAS, KATRINA better. Fuck i would love to see them donate all the money they making from gas just to katrina and I wouldn't be so mad about the GAS prices. I especially don't like hearing that the loss of gas (equipment) in Katrina is effecting prices. Fuck that they just trying to make a dollar. Kanye speaking his damn mind, rather than being like 80% of Americas ignorant population.
Idk, if u mean the government had the intelligence and are referring 2 the fact that fbi and cia had some info that should have red flagged some of the terrorists than what your saying is true, but it's not like that shyt was sitting in bush's hand. At least we agree that bush is not calling all shots and to some extent is just a yes man. Did you see how lost and just like shocked he seemed when he heard the 9/11 news when he was reading that book. Michael moore thought that was funny but i felt bad for the guy, he was totally lost, that's why i think it was unfair for jada to play like bush the man really had anything to do with those towers falling. As for your last deal with "kanye speaking his damn mind, rather than being like 80% of Americas ignorant population." Speaking your mind is half the deal, but speaking your mind alone doesn't mean your not an ignorant american, you have 2 make sense too.

I guess ask yourself if you think kanye helped one single person by sayin what he did. I don't think he did. I do agree with you tho, the gov isn't on the top of their game, but I think the people who have the power to actually help like kanye and all the millionaires should be searching for solutions, this isn't exactly the time to point fingers and call names, it just won't change anything.

I also don't like for instance, during WW2 everyone helped, whether it was recycling or doing whatever they could. It was like a country effort. I wish there was a way we could all help. Like i'd have no prob giving 25$ towards the cause or if the gov. could somehow collect like 50$ from every family that'd be nice. I feel way 2 spoiled to be sittin up here in minnesota completely unnaffected from this, except maybe a few more bucks everytime i fill up on gas.

Bah, i'm writing way 2 much -peace-

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Hankaveli said:
Niggas in the hood know and feel what Jada was saying.
dude i dont think you can comment on this situation at all. Your white as snow and you throwing out the "n" word , your bout as racist as kanye

Zimbabwe said:
dude i dont think you can comment on this situation at all. Your white as snow and you throwing out the "n" word , your bout as racist as kanye
hank is a blackman trapp'd in a whitebody lol
this makes me wanna get his album even more and i doubt his sales is gonna drop.they'll probbaly increase as well and propz to the cat that uploaded this.classic vid im never erasing funny as fuck.going in my phone so i can show everybody :thumb:

Zimbabwe said:
you don't know me fool,

useing a word dose not make one racist.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.