"George Bush doesn't care about Black People!" -Kanye West

C'mon people, don't blame all of this shit on Bush. The scale of this tragedy is way too large for the people that are there, they're overwhelmed. A lot of the original police force deserted New Orleans like cowards, and those that are there can't handle the crime in the city. How about Kanye tries to go down there to help people with 80% of the city covered in water, and people shooting at you all the time? Maybe then he'd realized that saying such remarks, even though he's obviously emotional, is stupid and misguided. Also, saying that it's just black people is racism because there's also a lot of white people down there too. Americans think that cleaning this up should be easy, but it's madness down there.

Have faith for a second, help is coming. This is just a bruise, New Orleans will never fall.

AmerikazMost

Tha_4Gotten said:
or mexicans...
sjinfamouz said:
or vietnamese
Bush doesn't give a fuck about anybody in the lower class, whether they be black, white, brown, yellow, red, purple, whatever.
The_Destroyer said:
C'mon people, don't blame all of this shit on Bush. The scale of this tragedy is way too large for the people that are there, they're overwhelmed. A lot of the original police force deserted New Orleans like cowards, and those that are there can't handle the crime in the city. How about Kanye tries to go down there to help people with 80% of the city covered in water, and people shooting at you all the time? Maybe then he'd realized that saying such remarks, even though he's obviously emotional, is stupid and misguided. Also, saying that it's just black people is racism because there's also a lot of white people down there too. Americans think that cleaning this up should be easy, but it's madness down there.

Have faith for a second, help is coming. This is just a bruise, New Orleans will never fall.
So how do you explain him not giving a fuck before the hurricane?

The_Destroyer said:
Help is coming! A caravan of buses arrived today, planes are coming this weekend. It'll get better real soon, just watch.
To Little to late, they should have had the relif planed in advance, should have bussed more people out before hand.

how hard is it to atleast get food out to these people?

I was so pissed watching the news tonight, I am like "Ok the news people are there with there cameras? why not bring a shit load of food and water with you?"

Rock

In all reality the truth is it is hard to do everything possible right now adn the reason is because of lack of planning. The Government didn't do shit to prepare for something like this. It was known for years that if a very strong Hurricane would hit New Orleans it would wipe the city off the map literally. Why didn't The Government send in troops to pull people out of the city that couldn't get out before the storm hit? Where was action being taken? The government and their half assed effort. Well I can bitch all day long and won't change a damn thing. I just wanted to share my 2 cents.

Rock said:
In all reality the truth is it is hard to do everything possible right now adn the reason is because of lack of planning. The Government didn't do shit to prepare for something like this. It was known for years that if a very strong Hurricane would hit New Orleans it would wipe the city off the map literally. Why didn't The Government send in troops to pull people out of the city that couldn't get out before the storm hit? Where was action being taken? The government and their half assed effort. Well I can bitch all day long and won't change a damn thing. I just wanted to share my 2 cents.

That is more like it man!

I am glad you are pissed also, I am two days sober and this shit is makeing it real hard!!!!

I wish I could do something...

ARon

^Volunteer to go down their to help clean up and rebuild^
Man if you go to CNN their are people trying to get companies to take Kanyes new album off the shelves of stores and shit. People are pissed and outraged at Kanye, but fuck em, Kanye did what he did and nothing can be done about it, just like nothing can be done to change what went and is going on. I doubt Kanye will feel any heat from this, and if any it will brush off easily. He will probably get praised by a lot of peeps too, but even if it wasn't the most truthful statement ever, it was tight shit, word the fuck up to Kanye.

It wasn't a very smart move by Kanye. He comes across as sounding bitter and ignorant. If he wants to get across his beliefs he needs to make clear points and clear sense. He came across as sounding pretty extreme and that puts people off, str8 up. This was unfortunate because even to people who disagree with a lot of the bush administration's activities like me, I still found myself dissapointed with his comments and I do respect him less, just as I respected jadakiss a lot less for his "why bush knock down the towers" lyric. Inless they make clear and factual sense, this sort of stuff will only work against them. That's just the way it works.

MakaveliPrime01 said:
It wasn't a very smart move by Kanye. He comes across as sounding bitter and ignorant. If he wants to get across his beliefs he needs to make clear points and clear sense. He came across as sounding pretty extreme and that puts people off, str8 up. This was unfortunate because even to people who disagree with a lot of the bush administration's activities like me, I still found myself dissapointed with his comments and I do respect him less, just as I respected jadakiss a lot less for his "why bush knock down the towers" lyric. Inless they make clear and factual sense, this sort of stuff will only work against them. That's just the way it works.
Niggas in the hood know and feel what Jada was saying.

honestly, it's a damn shame that a mere comment by a celebrity gets ANY press attention when the actual concern is the disaster. that really lets the world know where the fucking priorities are in this country

Rock said:
Don't you guys think kanye would have come across a lot more intelligent if he said something like this, like, "I wish the government would have had better planning and this that and this and now we have to move forward and all come together and do this that or this to fix this situation. Pissing on bush's face with these extreme comments isn't going to help anyone, str8 up, i can't see his comments having a positive effect on his albums sales or his reputation at all. Thanks for the 2 cents berocke, now the beauty of talking like this, civilly (unlike kanyes) is that i can see where ur coming from and while i might disagree a bit, we can still respect our opinions, but when you come out swinging and being extreme you really will put people off and its not goal-orientated so i think hes just a tool now (kanye).. k nuff said, going 2 watch this movie crash... theres my 1 cent.

MakaveliPrime01 said:
Don't you guys think kanye would have come across a lot more intelligent if he said something like this, like, "I wish the government would have had better planning and this that and this and now we have to move forward and all come together and do this that or this to fix this situation. Pissing on bush's face with these extreme comments isn't going to help anyone, str8 up, i can't see his comments having a positive effect on his albums sales or his reputation at all. Thanks for the 2 cents berocke, now the beauty of talking like this, civilly (unlike kanyes) is that i can see where ur coming from and while i might disagree a bit, we can still respect our opinions, but when you come out swinging and being extreme you really will put people off and its not goal-orientated so i think hes just a tool now (kanye).. k nuff said, going 2 watch this movie crash... theres my 1 cent.
There are people to say that, sometimes someone has to "keep it real" lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.