Gatman and Robbin

Do you know that about 1.7 million pre-ordered meaning they ordered it before even hearing the album.
1. That is their fault, not mine.
2. 1.7 million is not even half of 4.5 million, so your argument is moot

That tells something about those fans. They would by any and all Eminem albums, regardless of quality. My point is proven by the fact that they ordered it before hearing it. As for the other three million, they're just like the 1.7 million fans except that they didn't pre-order.
I've pre-ordered 2pac CD's...so does that mean I'll listen to anything regardless of quality?

Pre-orders don't mean shit other than you can't wait to hear it.

You asked for the song. I am going to post up the link, but I will tell you this: You will like the song eventhough it is terrible. The lyrics, by 50 and Eminem, are pretty bad (including the production), but I know you will like it because Eminem is on it. So, to fuel your obsession with Eminem, here it goes:
There's been a lot of stuff from Eminem I haven't liked, INCLUDING HALF OF ENCORE, which I've stated 100s of times. But you don't bother mentioning that because then your accusation of me being an Em/50 dickryder is invalid.

Also...why the fuck do assholes keep telling me I'm a 50 dickryder when he's the FIRST PERSON listed on my list of people I have no love for.

Illiterate fucks.

And EDouble already sent me a link to my email inbox. When I get a chance to get to the library I will hear it.

A decrease in quality means a decrease in quality. Fuck the bullshit around it, fuck comparing it to Pac albums (most Pac fans don't know shit about rap other than Pac any way), a decrease in quality means just that.
Wow, talk about some fucked up statements. I have always respected you no matter what you think of me. But to say most Pac fans don't know shit about music is to shit on almost every fucking person to ever buy a God damn rap album.

Was Encore as good as expected? No. HOWEVER, I'm not going to say that Em's quality of music has declined because I like stuff he's done SINCE Encore, like his production and appearance on "We Aint".

"Like I said...4.5 mill Encore sold in 4 months. That tells me enough people are happy with it."

I'm sure that each and every person of those 4,5 million have immense knowledge of rap.
So every person who buys a rap CD must have "an immense knowledge of rap"? I think you need to get off your own dick.

aban said:
do you wanna give zero cool a rim job now ? its a simple yes or no question
As soon as Hurts gives you one after he laughs at every fucking post you ever make.

Hurts is so far up your ass you're the LAST 2 people who need to be calling other's dickryders.

Chronic

jason_g_718 said:
Wow, talk about some fucked up statements. I have always respected you no matter what you think of me. But to say most Pac fans don't know shit about music is to shit on almost every fucking person to ever buy a God damn rap album.
Visit the Life forum.
And yea, I wasn't exaggerating or anything... (that's sarcasm, right there)

jason_g_718 said:
So every person who buys a rap CD must have "an immense knowledge of rap"? I think you need to get off your own dick.
Your reading abilities suck. Quit finding meanings that aren't there.
Maybe, just maybe, I was saying that a lot of the people that bought the album are a bunch of teeny boppers and don't know shit about rap, hence their opinion of what's good rap music is invalid.
:)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.