Gatman and Robbin

I am NOT buying The Massacre because the only song on the album Im interested in hearing is Gatman and Robbin. I've heard that Eminem rips this track just as good as he blew up "We Ain't". Can someone up this for me so I can hear it? I obviously am not going to spend money on the entire album just to hear one verse by Eminem.

Anyone who does this, thanks ahead of time.

HellRazor05 said:
i didnt buy it but ive heard the song and it is by far the worse song on the album...
Well, I'd still like to judge for myself. I have "The Documentary" and while I think the album is about a 2.5 overall, I like a few of the songs but I think Game's collabo with Em on "We Aint" is by FAR the tightest song on the CD...so I still wanna judge for myself.

How does Eminem come off on the song?

HellRazor05 said:
he was better on "we aint".......hes just bitchin about benzino basically. the beat pisses me off beyond belief. picture the batman theme song .............eminem style. thats what the song is. :thumb:
I thought "We Ain't" provided us with Eminem's best flow since We As Americans.

Eminem OWNED We Aint...he just fuckin' murdered that track.

^LMAO, dude, he aint even top 3 on aftermath, and thats not sayin much for him. believe it or not hip hop does exist beyond interscope. a few people have yet to realise that.

jason why not buy the massacre, i thought you like buyin wack albums, d12world, encore, etc etc. hell, whats 1 more

ThUg $TyLe said:
The days of Eminem having a great guest appearence, seem to be over.

Didnt like the song.
Pfff...one song that you don't like his appearance on means his great guest appearances are "over"?

God damn. Comments like this are really making me understand why some of the worst rappers in the world are on the top of the charts.

LMAO, dude, he aint even top 3 on aftermath, and thats not sayin much for him. believe it or not hip hop does exist beyond interscope. a few people have yet to realise that.
That crack is affecting you more and more daily.

Em damn near owns the fucking game.

jason why not buy the massacre, i thought you like buyin wack albums, d12world, encore, etc etc. hell, whats 1 more
Why even bother making moronic comments like this?

Encore and D12 World are both far better than average IMO.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
jason_g_718 said:
Pfff...one song that you don't like his appearance on means his great guest appearances are "over"?

God damn. Comments like this are really making me understand why some of the worst rappers in the world are on the top of the charts.
God damn you are an idiot.

I never said that one song has made me change my views, fact is Eminem is falling off, his recent guest appearences i.e Welcome to d-block, we aint, gatman and robin, not mentioning d12 world, has proven that he isnt the rapper that used to outshine the other artist.

Royce one said there is no-one that can outshine Eminem on a track, but lately the case has been different, he even gets outshined my d12 members.

Fuck, you make it seem that Eminem can't do anything wrong.

Comments like these? What are you going on about?

song sucks a lot

eminem - production sucked, verse not up to par with we aint
50 cent - was that rapping? he was so slow, eminem should have used his production skills and speed 50 cent's vocals up to beat like he did with 2pac

on "we ain´t" eminem murdered Game on vocals, well, on everything, but on "gatman and robbin´" he didn´t achieve the same, everybody criticised Game for sounding like eminem on that track and shit, because Game is average and he knew he couldn´t be any different in that track so he imitated eminem, he knew he couldn´t top Em . On "Gatman..." 50 pushed eminem away with his vocals and hability, the first part he did his eminem version on the vocals but on the second he put his 50 persona into the vocals and he accomplished everything on that track, he smashed eminem, and that´s one of the reason ppl say 50 is bigger than eminem, i don´t think he is, but he´s not far away, but if eminem keeps sleeping on the couch like he did with Encore (Album) he´s gonna be nº 3 on the Label ...

jason_g_718 said:
Why even bother making moronic comments like this?

Encore and D12 World are both far better than average IMO.
better than average? what, do you buy half the rap albums that come out or something?

_carmi

me, myself & us
^^encore and d12 world arent even average.

em's verse on gatman & robbin sucks. he could have done way better than that. on we aint he totally outshines game. where is the old eminem that was excellent? i dont like the new eminem that releases albums like encore.

Frank Grimes said:
^LMAO, dude, he aint even top 3 on aftermath, and thats not sayin much for him. believe it or not hip hop does exist beyond interscope. a few people have yet to realise that.

are you serious?

Frank Grimes hey jason,

your right he does.

Holy shit...never would I expect one of what I consider the Fabulous 5 Idiots (Hurts, Grimes, venomous, aban & actually come to their senses so quickly in a thread.

...but nothing.

lloyd banks
has some good punchlines and plays on words but doesn't have a quarter of the heart or intensity, doesn't have Em's USUAL consistency regarding lyrics and his flow is not as good as Em's. Judging on a scale of 1-10, 10 obviously being a perfect emcee, the whole package, Eminem ranges between 8.5 and 9.75. Banks ranges from 5-8.

pharochne monche
is one of the few guys that I've actually never heard. I have hella respect for the guy, have tried to buy his music before, but everytime I go to the record store they either say they don't know who he is or they don't have any of his stuff. There's certain rappers around my neck of Michigan that for whatever reasons, they're a legend to me and rap fans, but the people at the record store either never heard of him or don't have any of their shit.

I went to literally four record stores when I was looking for Big L before I finally found a copy of Lifestylez... Two of the four places didn't even know who he was. Besides L and Monch, some other rappers this is the case with are Biz Markie (fucking stunningly amazing), Talib Kweli, Common, D.O.C. Those are just a few. So when I finally get to listen to Pharoah, if I ever do, I'll let you know.

possibly tony yayo.
LMAO! You mean possibly THEE WORST RAPPER TO EVER TOUCH A MIC. I'll listen to 50's two mainstream albums everyday for the rest of my life and nobody else before I listen to yayo. I heard a radio station freestyle lately with Mr. Yayo that someone posted here and that was some hot shit. HOWEVER, that was the ONLY verse I've ever heard from him in which I didn't almost cry because he was so terrible.

Thanks for the laugh though. :thumb:

and of course rakim
Explain to me how Rakim owns the rap game RIGHT NOW.

Rakim is several things including a legend, one of the greatest rappers to ever grace a mic, an influence on probably damn near every artist that grew up listening to him. But the controller of the rap game at this current moment in time? No. Right now, 50 Cent has more control than Rakim.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.