Game's- The documentary an instant Classic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I normally don't throw out the word classic very often but this one is definately a Classic, It's been in my car ever since I bought it and I still haven't gotten tired of it! That album is the shit!!! I don't skip a track. if u disagree state why? (no haterade please)... I think every song on there can be a single and it will still bang. Anywayz I can't till crooked drops his own shit, I hope I'll be able to say the same thing about Boss Music! :p

Wake up the west coast is back!

shout out to South central LA-- Inglewood, Compton, Hawthorne, Carson, Gardena!!! I'm out!

S. Fourteen

clas·sic (kl?s'?k)
adj.
Belonging to the highest rank or class.
Serving as the established model or standard: a classic example of colonial architecture.
Having lasting significance or worth; enduring.
Adhering or conforming to established standards and principles: a classic piece of research.
Of a well-known type; typical: a classic mistake.
Of or characteristic of the literature, art, and culture of ancient Greece and Rome; classical.
Formal, refined, and restrained in style.
Simple and harmonious; elegant: the classic cut of a suit; the classic lines of a clipper ship.
Having historical or literary associations: classic battlefields of the Civil War.
n.
An artist, author, or work generally considered to be of the highest rank or excellence, especially one of enduring significance.
A work recognized as definitive in its field.
A literary work of ancient Greece or Rome.
classics The languages and literature of ancient Greece and Rome. Used with the.
One that is of the highest rank or class: The car was a classic of automotive design.
A typical or traditional example.
Informal. A superior or unusual example of its kind: The reason he gave for being late was a classic.
A traditional event, especially a major sporting event that is held annually: a golf classic
i did

2Pax

Production wise yes, lyric wise no, but overall i'm gonna say yes, Snoop pulled off a classic album with average lyrics so why can' t the Game?

Well I don't know if it's a classic but it's a very good album. It's true that it's one of the best of 2005, you can't deny that but as far as putting it in the same league as Doggystle, Chronic, MATW, It's Dark And Hell Is Hot and several other great albums I'm not too sure. Personally I give it a 4.5-4.75/5 so it's nearly a classic for me.

Peace

Da Ripper said:
Well I normally don't throw out the word classic very often but this one is definately a Classic, It's been in my car ever since I bought it and I still haven't gotten tired of it! That album is the shit!!! I don't skip a track. if u disagree state why? (no haterade please)... I think every song on there can be a single and it will still bang. Anywayz I can't till crooked drops his own shit, I hope I'll be able to say the same thing about Boss Music! :p

Wake up the west coast is back!

shout out to South central LA-- Inglewood, Compton, Hawthorne, Carson, Gardena!!! I'm out!
To call a album a instant classic it would of have to change the rap game(Paid In Full, Illmatic)and Games album didnt change nothin :thumb:

Before you say I'm a hater, I'm a Game fan. I have over 250 songs by him.

The album wasn't even average for me. 80% of the songs sounded the same because of his lyrics. He had some hot songs, and some very not hot songs. I do not think it was a classic. If I made a list of albums that were classics IMO, I think the list would only have 11-15 albums on there. I just think that we as fans were craving some thing new that we were ready to label anything (especially a West Coast album that went platinum) a classic. But everyone has their own opinions.

2Pax said:
Production wise yes, lyric wise no, but overall i'm gonna say yes, Snoop pulled off a classic album with average lyrics so why can' t the Game?
Agree, the beats are on ponit but Game dose not step up to the plate IMO, he has spit better in the past

Hostile Apostle said:
Before you say I'm a hater, I'm a Game fan. I have over 250 songs by him.

The album wasn't even average for me. 80% of the songs sounded the same because of his lyrics. He had some hot songs, and some very not hot songs. I do not think it was a classic. If I made a list of albums that were classics IMO, I think the list would only have 11-15 albums on there. I just think that we as fans were craving some thing new that we were ready to label anything (especially a West Coast album that went platinum) a classic. But everyone has their own opinions.
I don't believe the dude even has 250 songs!

yes instant CLASSIC...same with me...its been in my car ever since i bought it (which was like 2 months ago)...and i havent got bored of it...i like every track...and ITS THA REBIRTH OF THA WESTCOAST...looks like dre beat suge to reviving tha westcoast!...hopefully Crooked I can get his foot in tha door too though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.