Game's shit is about to leak

ARon

Damn, how did this turn into a thread about me? All I said was I had these songs yesterday, lol. Ain't like I said I get everything a day before everyone else. I'm no more special than any of you. At the end of the day, we're all here to share good music with each other. That's what counts. :thumb:

You know how it is when it comes to making fun of people, no big thing. And yup, that's what counts.

I aint seen a dirty yet, this is the time I'm waitin for linx to come through a day early, ha.

Someone answer this, did Weezy sing the chorus for My Life over or did they just sample him? And I need that shirt Game is wearing in the video, Hip HOp broke my heart, oh so tight.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
You know how it is when it comes to making fun of people, no big thing. And yup, that's what counts.

I aint seen a dirty yet, this is the time I'm waitin for linx to come through a day early, ha.

Someone answer this, did Weezy sing the chorus for My Life over or did they just sample him? And I need that shirt Game is wearing in the video, Hip HOp broke my heart, oh so tight.
You can get it over at Nu Jerzey Devil's site
Hip Hop Broke My Heart Tee

man i wish i had a credit card

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
"Look what the Bloods did to Weezy," interesting line on the opening track Id almost take it as a diss if it wasnt for the fact Wayne was on the album.

kastro

after listening it for the first time i gotta say im dissapointed with game couple of real nice traks but jut lacked something maybe it'll grow on me i dont know, and rukas yes i was thinking the same thing maybe you never know

linx

Staff member
Fuck that, i'm still waiting for the group rip that's a good quality. 320 doesn't mean anything. For all we know, someone could have just changed 128 to 320 on all the songs. I'm still surprised it ain't out yet though.

kastro

yeah man after listening to it for a good couple of times now the album is real weak az fuck there's only a bunh full of songs i like the rest i cant listen to usually skpping material the first album was pretty tight and the second was hella tight good west coast album this lacks that it factor me personally like ice cub's raw footage shit loads better then l.a.x

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.