Game's shit is about to leak

kastro

is it me or in the song my life when he say's tupac, biggie shut the fuck up, now i know he's talkin about dog's but i think in a way hes saying his better then them i think its a bit dissrespectable dont yall think?

THEV1LL4N

is it me or in the song my life when he say's tupac, biggie shut the fuck up, now i know he's talkin about dog's but i think in a way hes saying his better then them i think its a bit dissrespectable dont yall think?
yes. he should look in the mirror.

Snowman

this is a real good album.

letter to the king and lax files are my favorite tracks.

i havent seen my life video yet i'll check it out on youtube.

linx

Staff member
The Game - L.A.X. (Grouprip, Explicit)

Yessir. Hit the download link. I got quite a few links up just in case some go down. I'm gonna try this new download website also. I heard it's good. Also, i'll include the bonus tracks.

1. Intro (Feat. DMX)
2. LAX Files
3. State of Emergency (Feat. Ice Cube)
4. Bulletproof Diaries (Feat. Raekwon)
5. My Life (Feat. Lil Wayne)
6. Money
7. Cali Sunshine (Feat. Bilal)
8. Ya Heard (Feat. Ludacris)
9. Hard Liquor (Interlude)
10. House Of Pain
11. Gentleman’s Affair (Feat. Ne-Yo)
12. Let Us Live (Feat. Chrisette Michelle)
13. Touchdown (Feat. Raheem DaVaughn)
14. Angel (Feat. Common)
15. Never Can Say Goodbye (Feat. Latoiya Williams)
16. Dope Boys (Feat. Travis Barker)
17. Game’s Pain (Feat.Keyshia Cole)
18. Letter to the King (Feat. Nas)
19. Outro (Feat. DMX)

Download

Bonus Tracks:

The Game - Toy Soldierz
The Game - Camera Phone (ft. Ne-Yo)
The Game - Game's Pain (Remix)(ft. Jadakiss, Bun B, Pusha T, Fat Joe, Young Buck & Queen Latifah)
The Game - Superman

linx

Staff member
What I think..

* The Game did it AGAIN. You can compare this album to his other ones all you want, but the fact is whether you think it's AS good or not, he made another good album. Who's the last rapper that made 3 good albums in a row like this?

* I like the fact that Game and Nas did a more mellow song this time around. They've made good music together and this time it was no different.

* DMX on the Intro/Outro was just weird, lol. It was cool though I guess. Just.. different. We're used to hearing him do that shit on his own albums.

* My favorite songs as of now are My Life, Let Us Live, LAX Files and of course Game's Pain. The album is full of bangers though. Those are just my favorites after a couple of listens. Obviously i've heard Pain more since it's been out longer.

* The production is good throughout the album. I think it's cool he did a song with Travis Barker. That came out good.

* All of the people on the album seemed to do their thing. I wish Ice Cube had a verse on State Of Emergency. Raekwon was dope on Bulletproof Diaries. Lil Wayne's hook on my life I like a lot. Ludacris was his usual self on Ya Heard. Dope. The song with Common was the one I was worried most about I think. Nas' verse is dope too. But it came out good. Keyshia Cole and Chrisette Michelle held it DOWN man!

Casey

Staff member
Camera Phone murks most of the album, I don't understand why it got relegated to being a bonus track, that would be a massive single if they did a video.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.