Game's shit is about to leak

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I like what I'm hearing a lot. I don't like the track with Luda, I want to hear luda and game on some hardcore beat, some headbanging shit not some laid back beat.

linx

Staff member
Yeah, it's gonna leak soon. I'll post it when it does. I was gonna post these songs yesterday, but fucckk.. might as well wait. I guess it'll hold people over though.

linx

Staff member
It's linx man, he gets his shit the same place everyone else does but.....a day early.
Lol. I'm not saying I get EVERYTHING early. I obviously don't. But i'm just saying these particular tracks I had. I was listening to them at work today.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Bloggers connected with the industry and artists only received these tracks today, so how could linx possibly get them a day early?

linx, my bad on calling your b.s but come on man, you aint that connected.

linx

Staff member
Bloggers connected with the industry and artists only received these tracks today, so how could linx possibly get them a day early?

linx, my bad on calling your b.s but come on man, you aint that connected.
No, i'm really not.. lol. Someone I know just had them is all.

ARon

Lol. I'm not saying I get EVERYTHING early. I obviously don't. But i'm just saying these particular tracks I had. I was listening to them at work today.
I'm definitely not saying you get anything early either, matter of fact I'll say you get nothing early. Everyone knows Boxden, RGF, RS, Crack etc etc etc thats just the forums then you got Phazed blah blah blah. I'm just making fun and then Zim calling you out adds to it.

linx

Staff member
Damn, how did this turn into a thread about me? All I said was I had these songs yesterday, lol. Ain't like I said I get everything a day before everyone else. I'm no more special than any of you. At the end of the day, we're all here to share good music with each other. That's what counts. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.