G.litt How The Hell He Ever Became Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock

Bank Robber said:
what does her activity off the board have to do with what she does on the board? point out one example of her advertising for anything
My point was, why is Rukas against bootlegging 2pac material but yet at the same time supports G-litt who does bootleg 2pac material (sells) on a bootleg site?

There is something going on more than a mutal friendship there and I'm not talking boyfriend girlfriend relationship.

truth is... i dont see how anyone could give a fuck about hosting retail songs from LTTG.. i mean cmon... everyone on this board had that album before they bought it- if they even did, so why ban someone because they host a single song from one of the wackest albums of all time? it seriously doesnt all add up... now if someone was posting a bunch of other retail songs on here then yeah, id understand, but lttg, cmon now.. seriously, i know its retail.. but plz!!!

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Rock said:
I find it funny that someone would be against bootlegging 2pac material on this board but align ones self with someone (and make them mod) that bootlegs 2pac on a well known bootleg site.

Sorry but that just doesn't make sense. :confused:
God works in mysterious ways.

MàveRì¢K™ said:
truth is... i dont see how anyone could give a fuck about hosting retail songs from LTTG.. i mean cmon... everyone on this board had that album before they bought it- if they even did, so why ban someone because they host a single song from one of the wackest albums of all time? it seriously doesnt all add up... now if someone was posting a bunch of other retail songs on here then yeah, id understand, but lttg, cmon now.. seriously, i know its retail.. but plz!!!
Thank you.

Rock

And besides LTTG was mostly crap anyhow. The only real reason Rukas is against bootlegging 2Pac or posting retail tracks on the board is so the board looks good in the eyes of Amaru and his precious contacts. I'm not saying that thats bad. I know this board is suppose to be a well done professional site and be the best that follows some basic rules but when you are messing with someone that actually Bootlegs 2pac's music and making them a mod it doesn't really make the board look as good anymore now does it?

Well I'm offically done posting in this thread so have a good day Rukas ;)

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Let me try and explain this slowly because you're obviously too slow to understand what Ive been saying so Ill break it down.

1. Westsyde's problem is not that he posted a song or album or whatever on here, I dont care what he posted, the reason he isnt a mod is because he said "quick, before the mods see this," showing quite obviously to anyone that isnt biased that he has no respect for the guidelines or the admins of the board. Why should I make someone a mod who doesnt have the best interest of the board at heart and who doesnt show me or the guidelines any respect?

2. G. Litt is a mod because she used to run PhatForum and I believe she will do a good job, regardless of her post count.

3. If it wasnt for bootleggers, you wouldnt have any of those precious MP3s of yours.

4. I dont agree with bootlegging, but G Litt does not bootleg on here, and I am not one to judge what she does outside of the forum if infact she does anything illegal. If I was a drug dealer offline, would that mean I couldnt be an admin online? I do not know G Litts business dealings, nor do I care, what G Litt does in her spare time is up to her, as long as she doesnt bring it around here its all cool.

5. My affiliation with G Litt is not a business or legal affiliation, it stems from a friendship which began in 1998.

6. If G Litt was to post some unheard audio, how many of you whom are saying she shouldnt be a mod would stand up and say "I refuse to download that on the grounds that I am against bootlegging?" None. You would all jock her (metaphorical) cock first chance you get.

7. I dont owe you any explenations, I run this forum how I see fit based do what I believe is best for this site and its community as a whole.

MàveRì¢K™ said:
truth is... idont see how anyone could give a fuck about hosting retail songs from LTTG.. i mean cmon... everyone on this board had that album before they bought it- if they even did, so why ban someone because they host a single song from one of the wackest albums of all time? it seriously doesnt all add up... now if someone was posting a bunch of other retail songs on here then yeah, id understand, but lttg, cmon now.. seriously, i know its retail.. but plz!!!
This site is meant to support Pac, not bootleg his retail material. You must enforce a rule in its entirity, not just support the albums which you like or dislike. I agree LTTG was pretty damn shit, but its still Pac rappin over them beats, so we must support his legacy. And if that album is so shit then why bootleg it in the first place.

tupacmansion said:
This site is meant to support Pac, not bootleg his retail material. You must enforce a rule in its entirity, not just support the albums which you like or dislike. I agree LTTG was pretty damn shit, but its still Pac rappin over them beats, so we must support his legacy. And if that album is so shit then why bootleg it in the first place.
i guess ur right... im wrong... fuck it, i get what ur sayin

what is the big deal man, holy shit u would think this is for a 200 million dollar a year job as the CEO of microsoft. its a mod position for crying outloud. rukas chose g.litt who cares, so long as the board runs smoothly fine by me.

some of you need to chill.

Mufasa's problem with me is I closed a thread of kadafifatal's that was unnecessarily judgmental in regards to the behaviour of christians. I PMed kadafifatal explaining why I had closed it. Then mufasa sends me a PM criticising my decision and authority to do so. I replied explaining why I had closed it. Then kadafifatal replied back acknowledging the reasons for closure and asking if I could re-open it for editing. Which I did. End of story.

If mufasa still has a problem, I do not see why, seeing as he neither replied to my PM nor did he even post in the thread after it was re-opened, so apparently he had no interest in the question, but rather sought to complain for the mere sake of being a pain in all our asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.