G.litt How The Hell He Ever Became Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thommo

Street Soldier
If G.Litt was around alot then I would love to see her as a mod, but the whole point of being a mod is controlling and looking after a forum section. And her activity doesn't seem to be very much even thought her knowlegde is. But hopefully she will be active and will do a good job. Peace

^^what thommo said shes barely active, shit im glad they got bankrobber as a mod, but anybody notice how long it was up for, what 2/3 hours i didnt even get the chance to vote cuz i was still decidin between bankrobber/westsyde.. . Dante a mod :(

Why do you people always crap on about mods.....it's closing threads.....hardly a bloody "super power." It's nothing special. Besides, other than some superficial post count have you guys got any real objections to G.Litt? So, why not shut your traps and go post something worthwhile.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
G. Litt used to run PhatForum, if you dont know what PhatForum was, you're a noob and have no position questioning my decisions.

I think you're just upset you didnt get a mod spot, seeing as you PMed me asking why you werent in the vote.

Deal with it.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
westsyde01 said:
Since Dante is saying I want to be mod for status. That's ironic. I'm not even mod right now and it's clear that people favor me. I'm not in it for the status Bob. What ever happened to you saying "I won't be back on this board anymore" or something like that? Why are you back now? Status? lol. I'm a bigger/better fan than you Bobby boy. Just because you own 2Pac's birth certificate doesn't mean you're a princess. :D

Fuck Dante, he has nothing to do with it. I'm saying you're not mod material.

Posting links to Ghetto Gospel in threads called "Quick before the mods see this" shows that you dont know how to be part of a team, and have no respect for 2PacBoard.com and its staff, therefor you were not made a mod.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
cookies said:
^^what thommo said shes barely active, shit im glad they got bankrobber as a mod, but anybody notice how long it was up for, what 2/3 hours i didnt even get the chance to vote cuz i was still decidin between bankrobber/westsyde.. . Dante a mod :(

What you freeposting post count obsessed so and so's dont understand is you dont have to POST to he ACTIVE. G Litt reads the forum, she doesnt have to post in it, therefor if she reads it she can do her mod job and move and close threads.

GET OVER IT!

Rukas said:
Fuck Dante, he has nothing to do with it. I'm saying you're not mod material.

Posting links to Ghetto Gospel in threads called "Quick before the mods see this" shows that you dont know how to be part of a team, and have no respect for 2PacBoard.com and its staff, therefor you were not made a mod.
I put it on my mom that I never posted links to Ghetto Gospel. HOWEVER, posted a link to download SOLDIER LIKE ME. Westsyde01 was violated for something petty, while the next few days people leaked the whole Loyal 2 The Game album. Lol. ok no more. I'm fine with it. (next time you shouldn't make a poll if it doesn't matter anyways) :rolleyes:

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Amara said:
Why do you people always crap on about mods.....it's closing threads.....hardly a bloody "super power." It's nothing special. Besides, other than some superficial post count have you guys got any real objections to G.Litt? So, why not shut your traps and go post something worthwhile.
Mods control the particular forum which they have been assigned to, this making it important that the mod is a well known and respected mod by members, so we dont get no power tripping and good threads being closed for no bullshit reason.

When a poll is made was it not so a new mod could be named? If so westsyde01 won it, and should be the mod, if Rukas didnt want him to to be mod, why was he placed in the poll the first place?

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
westsyde01 said:
I put it on my mom that I never posted links to Ghetto Gospel. HOWEVER, posted a link to download SOLDIER LIKE ME. Westsyde01 was violated for something petty, while the next few days people leaked the whole Loyal 2 The Game album. Lol. ok no more. I'm fine with it. (next time you shouldn't make a poll if it doesn't matter anyways) :rolleyes:
didnt you post a link to download the whole LTTG album?

^ It was for Soldier Like Me, B.R...just that ONE track. I was also using yousendit.com , why would i even post a full album on there if it will eventually get shut down? Again, it was just one track, Soldier Like Me.

ThUg $TyLe said:
Mods control the particular forum which they have been assigned to, this making it important that the mod is a well known and respected mod by members, so we dont get no power tripping and good threads being closed for no bullshit reason.
The criteria that people set for being "well known" and "respected" however, according to what people have said is.....1) Having a high post count and 2) Being "active" on the board, which translates once again, to number of posts.

Anyone can get a high post count by freeposting, in my opinion, reference should be had to quality not quantity of posts, therefore making the post count obsolete when choosing mods. And as for being active, like Rukas said, being active on the board is guaged best by reading it, something which may not be visible to others.

As for fear of "power tripping" and the closing of threads - mods are accountable to members as well as admin when they make such moves, therefore, should any injustices occur, they will be dealt with - if and when they occur at all.

For the record, I would never deem to "control" my forums. Members do. They are the ones that create the topics and generate the discussion, they create the content - MEMBERS control the forum. All I do is close threads that break guidelines.... in short, moderate it.

When a poll is made was it not so a new mod could be named? If so westsyde01 won it, and should be the mod, if Rukas didnt want him to to be mod, why was he placed in the poll the first place?
I don't know. As a method to guage interest, perhaps.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The poll worked, the top three were westsyde, bank robber and dante. When I found out (after making the poll) that westsyde had previously been banned, I closed the poll and appointed Dante and Bank Robber as moderators, and then placed G Litt as my own choice.

Westsyde, I dont care if you posted one song, the whole album, or every MP3 in existance, that is not the issue at all. The reason you didnt get a mod spot is because you blatantly disrespected our athority and the members and staff of the forum by posting a thread called "Quick before the mods see this." This shows you have no respect for the guidelines, and hense you are not moderator material. Mods uphold the guidelines, not disrespect them.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Amara said:
The criteria that people set for being "well known" and "respected" however, according to what people have said is.....1) Having a high post count and 2) Being "active" on the board, which translates once again, to number of posts.

Anyone can get a high post count by freeposting, in my opinion, reference should be had to quality not quantity of posts, therefore making the post count obsolete when choosing mods. And as for being active, like Rukas said, being active on the board is guaged best by reading it, something which may not be visible to others.

As for fear of "power tripping" and the closing of threads - mods are accountable to members as well as admin when they make such moves, therefore, should any injustices occur, they will be dealt with - if and when they occur at all.

For the record, I would never deem to "control" my forums. Members do. They are the ones that create the topics and generate the discussion, they create the content - MEMBERS control the forum. All I do is close threads that break guidelines.... in short, moderate it.
Intelligence, responsibility and dedication like this is why Amara was made a mod, everyone should read this post over and over again until it sinks in..

Rukas said:
The poll worked, the top three were westsyde, bank robber and dante. When I found out (after making the poll) that westsyde had previously been banned, I closed the poll and appointed Dante and Bank Robber as moderators, and then placed G Litt as my own choice.

Westsyde, I dont care if you posted one song, the whole album, or every MP3 in existance, that is not the issue at all. The reason you didnt get a mod spot is because you blatantly disrespected our athority and the members and staff of the forum by posting a thread called "Quick before the mods see this." This shows you have no respect for the guidelines, and hense you are not moderator material. Mods uphold the guidelines, not disrespect them.
If you say so.

Rock

I find it funny that someone would be against bootlegging 2pac material on this board but align ones self with someone (and make them mod) that bootlegs 2pac on a well known bootleg site.

Sorry but that just doesn't make sense. :confused:

Rock said:
I find it funny that someone would be against bootlegging 2pac material on this board but align ones self with someone (and make them mod) that bootlegs 2pac on a well known bootleg site.

Sorry but that just doesn't make sense. :confused:

reply to that Rukas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.