Flawless Albums

Lok

People are over hyping UGK in my opinion. The 30 second intro before practically every song is annoying + there are other much better albums from the south (lyrically/flow wise & production wise) that get no love. UGK kinda 'blew up' so folks praise the album (the 8 Ball & MJG as well) as if it reinvented the Southern style or something
Im not saying it's not a good album, just not as good as people make it to be...

ARon

2Pax said:
The beats on Illmatic were too plain, and apart from a few they sounded too similar, Nah Nas spitting over some of the beats would be tight, the serial killer beat for starters would be ill.
What beats on Illmatic sound the same???

how can anyone call All Eyez On Me flawless, has any body heard that song ''whats your phone number'' on that album, that has to be the worst thing i have ever heard in my entire life :thumb:

Tito said:
There are only like 10 rap albums that are flawless.
How can you say that when you haven't heard every Rap album?

What's so bad about "What'z Ya Phone #"? I actually like that song. It's waaaayyy better than 'Pac's "Temptations". Now that's a crappy ass song :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.