Flawless Albums

Duke

Staff member
WTF? I can't believe i see people saying Illmatic had production faults. Those beats fit Nas' style so well, apart from the fact they're great beats on they're own. They are so representative '93/'94 NY style beats. Hell, i'd listen to Illmatic instrumentals and there are tons of people out there who feel the same.

Of course you dont necessarily have to feel it 100%, but you can't deny the production was good as hell.

But yeah thats why flawless shit doesn't exist. There are always people who aint feeling it 100%.

ARon

Either The Low End Theory or Illmatic, maybe Ressurection too, i can listen to that and still hear something new every fucking time, simply amazing.
But the flawless album doesn't exist, not yet. Seriously think of flawless. Every line has to be amazing, every beat has to hit perfect, everything, everything has to be perfect, so hell no, no perfect album exists.

MATW
It's Dark and Hell Is Hot
Pretty Toney Album
and many more...

BTW don't you guys think that we have those thread so often even though they're always called differently.

Peace

Has there ever been a flawless album?

that question can be applied to anything in life and we base it on what he have seen/head so far. to an individual certain albums may be flawless but for us all to agree on one i doubt it. lets stick with classic its alot easier to ascertain

a

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.