Flawless Albums

with all this talk about commons new album BE being rated "XXL" and being called "flawless", it got me thinking... has there ever been a flawless hip hop album? and im not talking classic hip hop albums, because there are obviously MANY of those, but perfect albums, where the music, lyrics, and flows fit perfectly with the mood, feelings, and points its trying to get across

so my question to you is: what is your definition of a flawless hip hop album? what makes it flawless? and, if possible, give examples of perfect ("flawless") hip hop albums

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
well i think that techniques albums are flawless. Vol 1 andVol 2 are amazing. I never get tired of them.NEVER. So to me if you can listen to an album and never get tired of it, then maybe that should be considered flawless.

i think Illmatic is pretty damn close, i cant think of an album that is much closer to flawless than that one, MATW isnt as close, but its definitely closer than most as well imo

Duke

Staff member
jaguardre said:
i think Illmatic is pretty damn close, i cant think of an album that is much closer to flawless than that one, MATW isnt as close, but its definitely closer than most as well imo

True. Illmatic comes closest as far as hip-hop albums go i think.

I also don't think a truly flawless album, or anything flawless for that matter, exists.

Bobby Sands

Liquid Swords-GZA, maybe.

I dont think there is a bad song on Marshall Mathers lP.so maybe that.I know people wont like me sayin that but i couldnt give an honest fuck.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.