Eminem wins TRL Life-time Achievement award

i didn't mean it like that..i think your look too much into nothing.. Pac is a better hip hop artist than Em is thats true but I never said anything like you are stating.

eminem get an award first thing u do is.

argh well trl who cares bout them cant you see you look like gelous bitches

hes a got a lifetime achevment award without geting shot FFS

what was pac awarded?

luciano24 said:
why cause i am white saying that?
lol now this is funny right here, you talk about how you hate eminem bein takin into catergories about him bein white and seperated yet you blatently go into the same catergory as soon as some one gets you to a point where you can't reply, i thought you had quite a good point at first but you jus bein a hypocrite now

i don't hate eminem...i like him..have everything he has ever done. I had nothing to reply on...I was not saying that pac got away with anything..the media didn't potray pac as anything but a thug so he got away with something more than say Eminem could get away with...what if Eminem came at Ja and said I fucked your bitch...now that would just be wrong, right? Was it ok for Ja to say something about Haley. No and eminem replied to that. I think its totally different, I never said anything about this being a white/black thing. This went in a total different situation when it bacame that...hip hop is more than a black thing. If i remember right didn't hip hop come from graffiti, break dancing, etc. If i remember right wasn't whites doing alot of that in NY and Brooklyn? So Hip Hop is a culture movement more of youth than it is of blacks. It evolved into that with rap, but hip hop is more than just music. Its about culture and when the young people grow up and learn that. The world will be better off.

luciano24 said:
i don't hate eminem...i like him..have everything he has ever done. I had nothing to reply on...I was not saying that pac got away with anything..the media didn't potray pac as anything but a thug so he got away with something more than say Eminem could get away with...what if Eminem came at Ja and said I fucked your bitch...now that would just be wrong, right? Was it ok for Ja to say something about Haley. No and eminem replied to that. I think its totally different, I never said anything about this being a white/black thing. This went in a total different situation when it bacame that...hip hop is more than a black thing. If i remember right didn't hip hop come from graffiti, break dancing, etc. If i remember right wasn't whites doing alot of that in NY and Brooklyn? So Hip Hop is a culture movement more of youth than it is of blacks. It evolved into that with rap, but hip hop is more than just music. Its about culture and when the young people grow up and learn that. The world will be better off.
You got some good points in there not gonna deny it but i don't agree with all of it, like i said i was judgin it how i heard it and it didn't sound right from what i heard before

well i am a bigger 2pac fan than a Eminem fan..so I am not saying anything about pac getting away with something....but opinons are what makes this world so great..if we all agreed the world would be bland

luciano24 said:
well i am a bigger 2pac fan than a Eminem fan..so I am not saying anything about pac getting away with something....but opinons are what makes this world so great..if we all agreed the world would be bland
yeah good point, it's all good

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.