Eminem wins TRL Life-time Achievement award

ARon

The video isnt that good, it fits the song, but i guess that would mean to me that the song isnt real good. Might mean something to him but i didnt think it was put together to well.

Eminem has been in the game for over 10 years, and has sold millions and millions of records with rhymes that would have seemed inconceivable just a year before SSLP so Eminem does deserve this in my opinion. Remember, Nas' first album was released only a year before Eminem's Infinite (or was that in 96?).

FroDawgg

for those of you wondering how em got the lifetime achievement award, it was for people who have been on trl the most and what not. so if you're thinking like michael jackson should get a lifetime achievement award before em, no in this case, cause this is in regards to trl.

yeah em what a loser hahaha look at him pour his heart into a song what the hell was he thinking lifetime award right gezz i know all of you on this board hating have sold20million right??? bad video i know there were no ho's thugs or cars man what was he thinking he should have poped a couple of poeple off cause thats real, i hate to tell u idiots this is as real as it get there was real raw emotion and REAL VIDEO FOOTAGE. AS REAL AS IT GETS

he is only what #2 or 3 alltime on rap sales i dont know a better question is when u think he does not deserve it?? cause im WHITE cause MTV was so frindly to me?

Sebastian

^
FroDawgg said:
for those of you wondering how em got the lifetime achievement award, it was for people who have been on trl the most and what not. so if you're thinking like michael jackson should get a lifetime achievement award before em, no in this case, cause this is in regards to trl.
thats why

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
I mean seriously fuck a trl.This goes back to when i was schooling jason g 718.he only reason he got that award is because viacom is sucking on interscope dick and visa versa.Let a black rapper come out with a song like mocking bird that would =no aIRPLAY what so ever......But then yall get mad the state of hiphop go figure.

By the way em deserve the award but there are other rappers who deserve that shit too. but i gurantee there wont be no other rappers unless another great white hope emerges.

Let a black rapper come out with a song like mocking bird that would =no aIRPLAY what so ever...

but that works both ways you guys dont take em seriously when he acts "gansta" he raps about his life and his storys instead of trying to act hard when he was younger he rap about how he got his a$$ beat, instead of being hard he was funny love it or hate it em changed the face of hiphop, let me ask you this how many black rappers have realeased a single about there child??? its a new concept i remember one and that was nas "i know i can be what i want ta be" that song was for his child and it had great air time, and on his new album there is another song about his child, and there are black rappers that act funny just like em heck look at ludas new video, its funny
Em has really changed hiphop and he will be remeberd for that case closed

VENOMOUS

what you talking about jarule did it, xzibit did it along with other rappers, and you know what it was a million times better then mocking bird.But they acutually got you believeing thats a new concept when it not(although no idea is original.)
Dont get it twisted mocking bird is tight,i like it.How has em changed hiphop?he aint set no new trends or changed the game in shape or form.I mean yeah he is icon and all but change the game?naw homie.2pac changed the game,dr dre changed the game,master p changed the game,j.prnce changed the game,but not eminem.
Em can drop a single about anything and it will sell because of shady marketing scheme.Ablack rapper has to drop some club type of shit to even begin to get heard.Perfect example street disicple by nas..when will people realize this is a monopoly.

what song did ja and xzbit drop and video for????? are you stupid he has not changed the game haha look around how many million of white fans has em introduced to hiphop, those fans move on to poeple like pac biggie and over time change what they listen too. your right he has not done a thing for u cause u think we are stealing your culture right?

"Ablack rapper has to drop some club type of shit to even begin to get heard"

thats because whites do not want to hear about the everyday struggle of blacks it harder to realate to anyone can realate to a song about there child or some funny skit somone can come up with and your are right its a great marketing sceme

u have to understand em is not black he targets a differect group of people thats why he can act the way he does

ps to answer your question
whos next 2 get served?????
that would be u homie

VENOMOUS

Andrew_43022 said:
what song did ja and xzbit drop and video for????? are you stupid he has not changed the game haha look around how many million of white fans has em introduced to hiphop, those fans move on to poeple like pac biggie and over time change what they listen too. your right he has not done a thing for u cause u think we are stealing your culture right?

ps to answer your question
whos next 2 get served?????
that would be u homie
naw you next to get served if, you make wanna my sig so let it be..........

ja and xzibit did drop a video thank you very much............

he introduced millions of stans that ride his dick so hard that they dont know shit about hiphop (go 2 the d12 board)Who believes that since eminem dropped a video like mocking bird that its a new concept.......your argument is getting weak cause i never said nothing about stealing culture .......But as long as realize its black culture.I never said emoinem was bad.What i was saying he gets special treatment because of his race(its played out but true),And this is not about biggie or tupac because they been had millions of fans.Oh because em has introduced new fans to hiphop that means he changed the game?What by making it whiter lol lmao get serious.rick rubin changed the game jimmy ivoine changed the game but not know damn eminem.

VENOMOUS

Andrew_43022 said:
"Ablack rapper has to drop some club type of shit to even begin to get heard"

thats because whites do not want to hear about the everyday struggle of blacks it harder to realate to anyone can realate to a song about there child or some funny skit somone can come up with and your are right its a great marketing sceme

u have to understand em is not black he targets a differect group of people thats why he can act the way he does
1st off i never saisd em had to act a certain way.Its a free country.

So your telling something that was started by black people, 4 black people,that white folks dont wana hear about it, but they are the main ones who buy the music...:rolleyes:and how the fuck are you speaking on behalfs of white.

eminem even said if he wasnt white he wouldnt be as big as he is.Him being was always a set back then it kinda transfoirmed him into a novelty rapper because he acutually does have skillz.

dont be late 4 class again or the principle gonna have to put the paddle to your back side

naw you next to get served if you make my sig so let it be..........

ja and xzibit did drop a video thank you very much............

he introduced millions of stans that ride his dick so hard that they dont know shit about hiphop (go 2 the d12 board)Who believes that since eminem dropped a video like mocking bird that its a new concept.......your argument is getting weak cause i never said nothing about stealing culture .......But as long as realize its black culture.I never said emoinem was bad.What i was saying he gets special treatment because of his race(its played out but true),And this is not about biggie or tupac because they been had millions of fans.Oh because em has introduced new fans to hiphop that means he changed the game?What by making it whiter lol lmao get serious.rick rubin changed the game jimmy ivoine changed the game but not know damn eminem.

yes he did introduce millions of stans, but some of those people move on and learn about the culture,and the music, but em has made it more acceptable to be white and in the hip hop culture, but all of your points are valid but not all white fans are stans

my bad about ja and exibit what song did they release a vid for?? just curious?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.