Eminem wins TRL Life-time Achievement award

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Eminem just won the TRL lifetime achievement award. don't you have to actually have atleast a 10 year career before you could ever be nominated for a lifetime achievement award?

but hey, Ems keepin it real :rolleyes:

he should stop accepting these awards and make some quality music for once

he came in to recieve and delivered a very emotional speech about his new video Mockinbird that features home video..it must be something that Em put his heart into cause he got choked up when they showed the video...btw its a good video

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
posted: 33 Minutes Ago
_carmi vbmenu_register("postmenu_71711", true);

Picciotto

anybody got a link to the video?
Last edited by M.O.B. Soldier : March 19th, 2004 at 09:08 PM.

am i missing something :confused:

S. Fourteen

there are bunch of computer scripts in the database of this site to handle little things like editing posts or changing user profiles, some of the scripts are still fucked up (ever since the hack), a few people have had problems with the 'Last Edited by' thing. I guess it jsut comes up as soon as people post.

That Mockingbird is really good. You don't see things like that in hip - hop nowadays. I gotta give props to Em for that. I can't wait till he releases the video for "Encore"

VENOMOUS

saltynuts said:
there are bunch of computer scripts in the database of this site to handle little things like editing posts or changing user profiles, some of the scripts are still fucked up (ever since the hack), a few people have had problems with the 'Last Edited by' thing. I guess it jsut comes up as soon as people post.
Oh ok thanks

VENOMOUS

saltynuts said:
Oh ok thanks

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.