Eminem - Greatest Hits Out December

Hellrazor1978 said:
8 Mile came out when Em was at the peak of his popularity.

Encore sold well, but not NEARLY as well as the MMLP or Eminem Show, both of which outsold Encore by almost double (both sold over 8 million, Encore did 4 million in comparison).

and with him not being as popular, Encore being looked upon as his worst album to date, greatest hits albums in rap generally not being top sellers.......you have to factor all these things together. This album aint gonna sell no damn 10 million. Not even close. It was sell 2-3 million tops.

Pac's Greatest Hits is the only rap greatest hits album to put up huge numbers.
name me 10 artists in hip hop this year who have sold multiplatinum. :thumb:

till u can do that, ur argument is void. because downloading is more prominent then buying albums nowadays.

i can name u so many artists with 'hit' singles but no platinum plaque on the back of that.

Hellrazor1978 said:

Encore sold well, but not NEARLY as well as the MMLP or Eminem Show, both of which outsold Encore by almost double (both sold over 8 million, Encore did 4 million in comparison).

and with him not being as popular, Encore being looked upon as his worst album to date, greatest hits albums in rap generally not being top sellers.......you have to factor all these things together. This album aint gonna sell no damn 10 million. Not even close. It was sell 2-3 million tops.

name me 10 artists in hip hop this year who have sold multiplatinum. :thumb:

till u can do that, ur argument is void. because downloading is more prominent then buying albums nowadays.

i can name u so many artists with 'hit' singles but no platinum plaque on the back of that.

Hellrazor1978 said:

1. Encore hasn't even been out for a full year yet. So comparing it to his 2 albums before (in sales) is a totally unfair comparison.
2. I always thought that his time during MMLP was the peak of his popularity.
3. I do agree with you that it won't go 10 mill., but it damn sure will do more than 3 million.
4. Even D12's D12 World has done 4 million to date.

Hellrazor1978 said:

1. Encore hasn't even been out for a full year yet. So comparing it to his 2 albums before (in sales) is a totally unfair comparison.
3. I do agree with you that it won't go 10 mill., but it damn sure will do more than 3 million.

Hellrazor1978 said:

FroDawgg

what i would like to see on this album (which won't happen but i wish it would) is for dirty versions of the radio versions be on there. for example, "without me" has different lyrics, but there are lyrics that are just removed. i would like it to have the different lyrics but still not have those words removed. like in "my name is" (i just drank a fifth of kool-aid, dare me to drive?"--freaking hilarious)

wishful thinking

FroDawgg

what i would like to see on this album (which won't happen but i wish it would) is for dirty versions of the radio versions be on there. for example, "without me" has different lyrics, but there are lyrics that are just removed. i would like it to have the different lyrics but still not have those words removed. like in "my name is" (i just drank a fifth of kool-aid, dare me to drive?"--freaking hilarious)

wishful thinking

FroDawgg

wishful thinking

Hellrazor1978 said:
the amount of artists going multi-platinum isnt really the issue here.

This album is NOT going to sell 10 million. Thats really all there is to it. Period.
theres not many if ANY albums that will go diamond in todays market. obviously it wont sell 10 mill, but it will sell more then double. :thumb:

Maverick

man im very dissapointed with eminem. he really ruined his own image by creating lttg but at the same time i feel bad for any new pac fans, and not only that but all of the long time pac fans that got fucked by his half-assed job on the new 2pac album...

i hope his greatest hits album falls off just like dre's first aftermath album

Project 17 said:
man im very dissapointed with eminem. he really ruined his own image by creating lttg but at the same time i feel bad for any new pac fans, and not only that but all of the long time pac fans that got fucked by his half-assed job on the new 2pac album...

i hope his greatest hits album falls off just like dre's first aftermath album
LOL, thanx for the sig :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.