Eminem - Greatest Hits Out December

i'm not riding em's dick or anything.. cause i hated encore as much as everyone else.. but it bothers me how people keep commenting that he's been "falling off"... jesus.. so he had a bad fucking album, get over it, it happens to everyone. He has constantly progressed in production/rhyming/content since SSLP. The Eminem show is an amazing album. I personally think it would be a bad move for Em to retire now, being that his last album was terrible...and i really look forward to hearing him recover from it with something great.

BizzleDizzle said:
i'm not riding em's dick or anything.. cause i hated encore as much as everyone else.. but it bothers me how people keep commenting that he's been "falling off"... jesus.. so he had a bad fucking album, get over it, it happens to everyone. He has constantly progressed in production/rhyming/content since SSLP. The Eminem show is an amazing album. I personally think it would be a bad move for Em to retire now, being that his last album was terrible...and i really look forward to hearing him recover from it with something great.
It's more than his last album though. I know that this example is constantly brought up, but listen to his horrible production on 2Pac's Loyal to the Game (minus "Don't You Trust Me" which I thought was a really good track, and "The Uppercut" which I thought was decent but too slow). You'd think that being given the opportunity to produce for a Pac album, a producer would drop some groundbreaking beats, but the majority of the beats Eminem provided were disgustingly horrible. I don't care if he did it for free, it's not like that's the choice Afeni gave him; he offered to do so. And listen to the corny chorus he dropped on "Soldier like Me" or even the fact that he decided to provide the chorus for "Black Cotton" which is kind of ironic considering the subject of the song. You'd think that 8+ years of rapping would teach you to make a better chorus. If Eminem's most recent work is any indication of his future, then he should either quit producing and go back to his crazy battle-style lyrics or just retire on a somewhat good note. For his sake.

BizzleDizzle said:
It's more than his last album though. I know that this example is constantly brought up, but listen to his horrible production on 2Pac's Loyal to the Game (minus "Don't You Trust Me" which I thought was a really good track, and "The Uppercut" which I thought was decent but too slow). You'd think that being given the opportunity to produce for a Pac album, a producer would drop some groundbreaking beats, but the majority of the beats Eminem provided were disgustingly horrible. I don't care if he did it for free, it's not like that's the choice Afeni gave him; he offered to do so. And listen to the corny chorus he dropped on "Soldier like Me" or even the fact that he decided to provide the chorus for "Black Cotton" which is kind of ironic considering the subject of the song. You'd think that 8+ years of rapping would teach you to make a better chorus. If Eminem's most recent work is any indication of his future, then he should either quit producing and go back to his crazy battle-style lyrics or just retire on a somewhat good note. For his sake.

BizzleDizzle said:

Shot 21

I swear if I see Ass Like That on this Greatest Hits CD ima fucking murder him!!!!!!!!

Seriously though Dont diss Eminems production. He may have fucke dup the majority of Loyal To The Game (Hennessy, N.I.G.G.A) but he has still bought out some of the greatest beats I have heard.

Welcome To Detroit
Thugs Get Lonely Too
Cleanin Out My Closet
We Aint
The Cross
Hip Hop
Patiently Waiting
Drama Setter
Runnin
One Day At A Time
Til I Collapse
Ghost
40oz

You cant deny he has producing skills. He should just stick with 1-3 songs on peoples albums not the whole fucking thing.

Shot 21 said:
I swear if I see Ass Like That on this Greatest Hits CD ima fucking murder him!!!!!!!!

Seriously though Dont diss Eminems production. He may have fucke dup the majority of Loyal To The Game (Hennessy, N.I.G.G.A) but he has still bought out some of the greatest beats I have heard.

Welcome To Detroit
Thugs Get Lonely Too
Cleanin Out My Closet
We Aint
The Cross
Hip Hop
Patiently Waiting
Drama Setter
Runnin
One Day At A Time
Til I Collapse
Ghost
40oz

You cant deny he has producing skills. He should just stick with 1-3 songs on peoples albums not the whole fucking thing.

Lil Jon produced 40 oz :)

S. Fourteen

the album version of 40 oz is produced by Trackboyz but there is a Lil Jon remix of it.

i reckon couple of Encore tracks will make it on there. hopefully not Toy Soldiers but We As Americans should be one of them.

Shot 21

saltynuts said:
the album version of 40 oz is produced by Trackboyz but there is a Lil Jon remix of it.

i reckon couple of Encore tracks will make it on there. hopefully not Toy Soldiers but We As Americans should be one of them.
Mockingbird, Encore and 1 Shot 2 Shot are the only ones worthy of going on there. And definately Love U More (was on the limited edition bonus disc)! That shits on the whole album!

I was hoping to see him recover from Encore because I thought he was slowly getting better on every album. I'm not gonna say he "needs" to do anything because he technically can do whatever he wants, but I'm really hoping that he does a new album under a single moniker the whole time (i.e. SSLP - Slim Shady; MMLP - Marshall Mathers..not hard to understand) because he tends to do better when he stays in one mindset and is focused on his lyrics more than making beats (which, IMO, was the start of his slight lyrical decline).

I was hoping to see him recover from Encore because I thought he was slowly getting better on every album. I'm not gonna say he "needs" to do anything because he technically can do whatever he wants, but I'm really hoping that he does a new album under a single moniker the whole time (i.e. SSLP - Slim Shady; MMLP - Marshall Mathers..not hard to understand) because he tends to do better when he stays in one mindset and is focused on his lyrics more than making beats (which, IMO, was the start of his slight lyrical decline).

sniper said:
this is gonna sell 10 mill.

(jimmy iovine) kerrrrrrrrrrrrrrching (/jimmy iovine)
No, it wont. It'll be lucky if it sells 2 mill. Em's popularity has dwindled greatly the last year or two, but more importantly....

greatest hits rap albums never sell good.

Exception: 2Pac "Greatest Hits" which sold over 9 million. Em's greatest hits wont put up anything even close to those numbers.

sniper said:
this is gonna sell 10 mill.

(jimmy iovine) kerrrrrrrrrrrrrrching (/jimmy iovine)
No, it wont. It'll be lucky if it sells 2 mill. Em's popularity has dwindled greatly the last year or two, but more importantly....

greatest hits rap albums never sell good.

Exception: 2Pac "Greatest Hits" which sold over 9 million. Em's greatest hits wont put up anything even close to those numbers.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.