Eminem - Greatest Hits Out December

News for any fan of mr mathers III: :D:thumb:

Eminem has announced plans to release 'Curtain Call', a best of/greatest hits album, set to be in stores on December 6th. The Aftermath/Interscope recording artist is putting some last minute work in on the project and hopes to have final song selection completed in the next few days.

People can expect both the blockbuster hits and fan favorites that have made Eminem a household name and one of the leading mc's in the rap game. "My Name Is," "The Way I Am," "Lose Yourself," and "Stan" will be featured on the collection, along with at least two all-new, previously-unavailable, so-fresh-from-the-studio-we-aren't-even-giving-you-the-song-title songs.

Eminem is in the process of putting the final touches on the album, which he has been working on since early summer.

"I have some songs that a lot of people like," commented Eminem. "I have some songs that only I like. This album is obviously for the 'lot' of people."

Eminem has sold over 65 million albums worldwide to date.

:p

News for any fan of mr mathers III: :D:thumb:

Eminem has announced plans to release 'Curtain Call', a best of/greatest hits album, set to be in stores on December 6th. The Aftermath/Interscope recording artist is putting some last minute work in on the project and hopes to have final song selection completed in the next few days.

People can expect both the blockbuster hits and fan favorites that have made Eminem a household name and one of the leading mc's in the rap game. "My Name Is," "The Way I Am," "Lose Yourself," and "Stan" will be featured on the collection, along with at least two all-new, previously-unavailable, so-fresh-from-the-studio-we-aren't-even-giving-you-the-song-title songs.

Eminem is in the process of putting the final touches on the album, which he has been working on since early summer.

"I have some songs that a lot of people like," commented Eminem. "I have some songs that only I like. This album is obviously for the 'lot' of people."

Eminem has sold over 65 million albums worldwide to date.

:p

Don't most people have all his albums anyway? He's gonna need more than two new songs, especially if they were made recently, since Eminem's newer shit sucks, and even more so if he actually produced it.

Don't most people have all his albums anyway? He's gonna need more than two new songs, especially if they were made recently, since Eminem's newer shit sucks, and even more so if he actually produced it.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
"working on since early summer?"

i hardly see how it takes almost four months to compile some old songs and put them on one cd.

hell, i could do that in a friggen hour.

nonetheless, i'll probably be downloading the bitch as soon as it comes out, anyway.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
"working on since early summer?"

i hardly see how it takes almost four months to compile some old songs and put them on one cd.

hell, i could do that in a friggen hour.

nonetheless, i'll probably be downloading the bitch as soon as it comes out, anyway.

I think it would be tighter if Eminem threw on a bunch of tracks from Infinite and the Slim Shady EP (that didn't make it to the Slim Shady LP) in remastered CDQ.

I think it would be tighter if Eminem threw on a bunch of tracks from Infinite and the Slim Shady EP (that didn't make it to the Slim Shady LP) in remastered CDQ.

Retirement would be a good move for him, actually. He's starting to fall off as far as the quality of the material he puts out, he might as well quit now before his work gets any worse. Don't get me wrong, he's still a dope rapper, but he keeps trying to venture outside of his usual style, and it's not really working. The reason why he was so successful in the first place (other than him being a dope white rapper) was the fact that he dropped a lot of complex rhymes that were crazy as far as content (Just the Two of Us, As the World Turns, Kill You, Kim, etc.), but when he started to try to be a serious rapper, it just didn't work, and less people were buying into his image. The farther he strays from his original crazy style that he became popular for, the more fans he'll lose. My two cents.

Retirement would be a good move for him, actually. He's starting to fall off as far as the quality of the material he puts out, he might as well quit now before his work gets any worse. Don't get me wrong, he's still a dope rapper, but he keeps trying to venture outside of his usual style, and it's not really working. The reason why he was so successful in the first place (other than him being a dope white rapper) was the fact that he dropped a lot of complex rhymes that were crazy as far as content (Just the Two of Us, As the World Turns, Kill You, Kim, etc.), but when he started to try to be a serious rapper, it just didn't work, and less people were buying into his image. The farther he strays from his original crazy style that he became popular for, the more fans he'll lose. My two cents.

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
:thumb: agreed. Let's all hope these couple of unreleased tracks will be amazing (but I doubt it).

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
:thumb: agreed. Let's all hope these couple of unreleased tracks will be amazing (but I doubt it).

Scoobyffc

im not antecipating this, i mean, hes gonna drop every song i dislike, all his mainstream bs

""I have some songs that a lot of people like," commented Eminem. "I have some songs that only I like. This album is obviously for the 'lot' of people." "

what about that shit he was talkin some months ago, about begining a new fase, a new step on his career and stuff, i guess he would drop some collabos and mostly produce to his label or anyone who is stupid enough to drop a lot of money on that repetitive beat.

Scoobyffc

im not antecipating this, i mean, hes gonna drop every song i dislike, all his mainstream bs

""I have some songs that a lot of people like," commented Eminem. "I have some songs that only I like. This album is obviously for the 'lot' of people." "

what about that shit he was talkin some months ago, about begining a new fase, a new step on his career and stuff, i guess he would drop some collabos and mostly produce to his label or anyone who is stupid enough to drop a lot of money on that repetitive beat.

i'm not riding em's dick or anything.. cause i hated encore as much as everyone else.. but it bothers me how people keep commenting that he's been "falling off"... jesus.. so he had a bad fucking album, get over it, it happens to everyone. He has constantly progressed in production/rhyming/content since SSLP. The Eminem show is an amazing album. I personally think it would be a bad move for Em to retire now, being that his last album was terrible...and i really look forward to hearing him recover from it with something great.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.