Elton John calls Eminem a legend

Vienna said:
i see him more as a clown sorry
2pac --> legend
notorious --> wannabe-legend
eminem --> less than that
Sorry could you repeat what circus you work in please? I 4got ya know... :eek:

Give eminem hmmz...5 more years b4 you start calling him a legend..

Lol, who cares what Elton John thinks, the guys a has bin, also, hes prolly saying that becuz eminem hugged him, there probly knocking boots.

He is already a legend. Not in your eyes, but in the eyes of the world. As time passes his legacy will grow way beyond the likes of Tupac, Biggie, Jay-Z, and other rappers. Love him or hate him, he's got white america, the fuel for the machine, on lock He's the Neo of this matrix rap shit. He sets precedense.

OxyContin said:
He is already a legend. Not in your eyes, but in the eyes of the world. As time passes his legacy will grow way beyond the likes of Tupac, Biggie, Jay-Z, and other rappers. Love him or hate him, he's got white america, the fuel for the machine, on lock He's the Neo of this matrix rap shit. He sets precedense.
LMAO @ bringin Neo into this...

Eminem is definetly no Neo...He is more like a Gohan. :eek:

How the hell could be Eminem a f*cking legend?Jay-Z ain't even considered as a legend by rap listeners yet...What did he acomplished to become a legend?Eminem is a "Hip-pop star" but far away from being legendary...That's the most stupid thing I've heard in a while...

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Saaphir said:
How the hell could be Eminem a f*cking legend?Jay-Z ain't even considered as a legend by rap listeners yet...What did he acomplished to become a legend?Eminem is a "Hip-pop star" but far away from being legendary...That's the most stupid thing I've heard in a while...

He's easily a legend. And yes already.
How many fans does he have worldwide. He is the most recognisable face in hip-hop. Ask anyone to name a rapper, even old people in the street, they all think of Eminem first. Sorry to upset all the 2pac dickriders but Eminem is the biggest thing in hip-hop, ever. Doesn't mean you have to be a fan of his music, for good or bad, he is huge. And Legendary.

Legend - One that inspires legends or achieves legendary fame.

^^^ From the dictionary. Does Eminem not have legendary fame?

Pittsey said:
He's easily a legend. And yes already.
How many fans does he have worldwide. He is the most recognisable face in hip-hop. Ask anyone to name a rapper, even old people in the street, they all think of Eminem first. Sorry to upset all the 2pac dickriders but Eminem is the biggest thing in hip-hop, ever. Doesn't mean you have to be a fan of his music, for good or bad, he is huge. And Legendary.

Legend - One that inspires legends or achieves legendary fame.

^^^ From the dictionary. Does Eminem not have legendary fame?

I think your underestimating 2pacs fame, hes alot more known than eminem, paint a picture of pac on the wall, i guarantee everyone would know who it is, 2pacs name gets tossed around ALOT.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Silleone said:
I think your underestimating 2pacs fame, hes alot more known than eminem, paint a picture of pac on the wall, i guarantee everyone would know who it is, 2pacs name gets tossed around ALOT.

Eminem is more well known. Worldwide and especially amongst old people and people who don't know rap music.

not true

ask anyone who is EMINEM and more people will say it's candy
say TUPAC and people wont mention the rebel from south america, but the rapper

Eminem came when rap was more established than it was in say ermmmmm 1994-1996, yes, i agree hes huge, but hmm that shits obvious. But 2Pac never got the chance to prove himself to his FULL potential(plus he was around when hiphop wasn't no where near as popular as of now)But I'm not sure on Eminem being legendary, but then again, he is a role model to millions worldwide weather you like it or not.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I'm not arguing as to whether 2pac would've been bigger today or not.
I'm stating what I consider a fact. Who gets more newspaper inches, who gets more press coverage. Or in 2pac's case got.

This is my last post on this, I'll agree to disagree.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.