East Vs West: Who Would Win Now?

East or West

• Eastcoast now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Westcoast now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hostile apostle, didn't mean to take a shot at you. the first part of my post was just me showing my disagreement bout mixtapes and whatnot. i'm addressing the other tricks that think they know the whole game inside out and claim to be "vets."

I'd like to say the west coast would win.. there is a lot of unheralded talent over there... but give me CAN-I-BUS over anybody in the west, its that simple. one man from the east (when he's focused) could defeat the west... but i love crooked i, i hope he hits platinum with the upcoming album, the west needs a savior.

Cheesyphily16 said:
hostile apostle, didn't mean to take a shot at you. the first part of my post was just me showing my disagreement bout mixtapes and whatnot. i'm addressing the other tricks that think they know the whole game inside out and claim to be "vets."

That's respectable man, no beef.

AmerikazMost...Joe Buddens said the same things before Yukmouth did. If that doesn't make you happy, take another listen to Ether or Takeover.

Canibus is a wack dictionary rapper, who cant make an album cut. LL murdered his ass so what chance would he have against Crooked I

As for east Vs. west. Fuck that shit, the whole rap game is a mess. The best talent on both coasts cant get on because the industry is monopolized by Interscope and the played out old rappers wont move over and let new guys in.

Valiant Emcee said:
Canibus is a wack dictionary rapper, who cant make an album cut. LL murdered his ass so what chance would he have against Crooked I

As for east Vs. west. Fuck that shit, the whole rap game is a mess. The best talent on both coasts cant get on because the industry is monopolized by Interscope and the played out old rappers wont move over and let new guys in.
Ur kiddin me right? A wack dictionary rapper? Whatever man 2000 bc was dopeness..and there is no doubt about it he has made some mistakes like cths...His other albums were definitely for the fans...
CAN-I-BUS was different..

Rip The Jacker= Classic (?)

It sure was hella dope... :thumb:

WACK dictionary rapper? No way!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.