East Vs West: Who Would Win Now?

East or West

• Eastcoast now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Westcoast now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
West Coast is more original and we always keep it gutter/gangstar, we invented alota this shit, crip walk, popping collars, the slangs etc, then NewYork steals it and runs with it without giving us credit, but we give yall credit for starting hiphop, dats about it. We will always win.

i luv westcoast and i rep the westcoast but to the world i think the east coast is winnin cuz the supposedly westcoast saviours arent even fuckin east coast, i think the east is puttin out more music

You know what I hate is that people hear West Coast hip hop and automatically think gansta, crips and blood music. Shit man the west coast got some conscious emcees as well. Dudes dealing with real issues. 5 percenters and all that shit. Thats the most common miscomception about the west coast.

2PacThug4Life said:
only people in tha westcoast listen to westcoast rappers, other motha fuckas don't play westcoast music.
I'm from a state in the midwest coughWISCONSINcough and I easily own more West Coast CDs than I do East Coast. Mac Dre, Messy Marv, Mac Mall, C-Bo, Brotha Lynch, San Quinn, Yuk, Game, Death Row, Spice 1, etc.

With that said, if you voted West Coast you're fooling yourself. No offense but East is coming hard. You have more up and comers, living legends, and unity. Love the West Coast, but East is killing shit right now. I hope the West Coast confrence helps though.

i hear that east coast rappers are ripping shit. who the hell is ripping shit right now??? can somebody let me know??? cuz i ain't heard anything coming out the east other than non phixion...

peace...

IMAGINATIVES said:
i hear that east coast rappers are ripping shit. who the hell is ripping shit right now??? can somebody let me know??? cuz i ain't heard anything coming out the east other than non phixion...

peace...

Canibus, Papoose, Jada, Styles, Cassidy vs. Kurupt, Crooked I, um......lyrically there really isn't anyone else. I could say Ras Kass, but I could counter that with Rakim. Could say Xzibit, but could counter that with Nas. Could say Yuk, but I can counter that with Yayo. Could say Snoop, counter that with Killa Cam. Plus you got Fabolous, Fat Joe, and not even mentioning a member of the Wu-Tang Clan. The reason there are more rappers out the East is because of the East Coast bias, no question, but the fact is that the East is still putting it down right now.

Lok

Hostile Apostle said:
I'm from a state in the midwest coughWISCONSINcough and I easily own more West Coast CDs than I do East Coast. Mac Dre, Messy Marv, Mac Mall, C-Bo, Brotha Lynch, San Quinn, Yuk, Game, Death Row, Spice 1, etc.

With that said, if you voted West Coast you're fooling yourself. No offense but East is coming hard. You have more up and comers, living legends, and unity. Love the West Coast, but East is killing shit right now. I hope the West Coast confrence helps though.
Don't know about more living legends, but yeah, anyone that says the West is better than the East at the moment is fooling themselves.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
i dont know who would win, i dont really care, but i know ide rather listen to an eastcoast album than a westcoast album.

Lok said:
Don't know about more living legends, but yeah, anyone that says the West is better than the East at the moment is fooling themselves.

I was about to agree with you on the living legends part, but then I thought about the LL Cool J's, Slick Rick's, EPMD's, Big Daddy Kane's, Chuck D.'s, Beastie Boys, KRS-One's, etc. So to give the West a pat on the back I'll go with the fact that the west has more active living legends....meaning they have Dre, Cube, E-40, Too $hort, Snoop, Spice 1, D.O.C., Quik, etc. All of whom still put out great music, while the East Coast legends are putting out some questionable shit.

pimpinit said:
fuck east coast.....pac is still killin em
how old are u ?
u think like a lil kid its not about Pac n his beefs wit some east coast mc'z Pac got mad love for the east,he was from the east,he got a lot homies from the east !!!Stop acting like a lil kid

Pimpinit is right, Pac's still killin em haha. Seriously pac will own the game forever and the west coast will always be better. The east has nas and jay-z. nas is overrated, and jay-z bites everyone in the game. honestly, who does the east have??? jadakiss, mobb deep, etc... weak soundin muthafuckas. puffy's never been shit and he's basically been the embassador for the east for the past 10 years. WWWWESTSYYYYDE!

S. Fourteen

^ so you listen to total of 7 rappers? and a dead man is holding the west fort down with productions from Eminem right?

Is it possible for you to stop riding dick so hard?

Cheesyphily16 said:
Pimpinit is right, Pac's still killin em haha. Seriously pac will own the game forever and the west coast will always be better. The east has nas and jay-z. nas is overrated, and jay-z bites everyone in the game. honestly, who does the east have??? jadakiss, mobb deep, etc... weak soundin muthafuckas. puffy's never been shit and he's basically been the embassador for the east for the past 10 years. WWWWESTSYYYYDE!
u should study rap music more cause I think that u dont know shit about anything.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.