East or West

• Eastcoast now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Westcoast now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shot 21

I know that this would never happen, but if Eastcoast and Westcoast declared beef today and everyone Eastide or Westside was involved. Eastside hosts to great rappers like Ja Rule, Nas, Jay Z, Jadakiss, Styles P
while Westside consists of less known rappers like Crooked I, Eastwood
Ras Kass, Tha Dogg Pound etc. I think Eastcoast would win on popularity but Westcoast rap is definatley better and more "Gangsta".

Vote and also give comments.

Why do you think the west is definitely better and more gangsta?

....I think it doesn't matter cuz ppl will vote for the coast they feel the most...Ppl choose what they prefer neway..you can only get some real answers when you look at skillz...than how are you gonna rate their skillz....?

Or are you going to look at classics? MOst selling artists? GReatest battle rappers?

Really I wonder what you think...

why dont u take this bullshit elsewhere.. lets ask this who won last time?? noone the only thing that happened was 2 of the best to ever touch a mic are dead...

Andrew_43022 said:
why dont u take this bullshit elsewhere.. lets ask this who won last time?? noone the only thing that happened was 2 of the best to ever touch a mic are dead...
lmao get da fuck outta here...different times different emcees..that's what the thread starter is talking about...

one mc on dj said:
Why do you think the west is definitely better and more gangsta?

....I think it doesn't matter cuz ppl will vote for the coast they feel the most...Ppl choose what they prefer neway..you can only get some real answers when you look at skillz...than how are you gonna rate their skillz....?

Or are you going to look at classics? MOst selling artists? GReatest battle rappers?

Really I wonder what you think...
its proli cos the west coast is more obvious with it. but ppl dont seem to realise the more dangerous organizations are from new york / east coast.

I think that the West Coast would win in the eyes Hip Hop heads because Ras Kass & Crooked I can outspit any of the East Coast spitters - Nas, Jay, 'Kiss etc. - bar AZ who I think is on par with them although would probably be ripped in an actual freestyle battle.

However, I think the East Coast would win in the eyes of everyone else because they'd get more publicity, more spins etc.

Shot 21 said:
I know that this would never happen, but if Eastcoast and Westcoast declared beef today and everyone Eastide or Westside was involved. Eastside hosts to great rappers like Ja Rule, Nas, Jay Z, Jadakiss, Styles P
while Westside consists of less known rappers like Crooked I, Eastwood
Ras Kass, Tha Dogg Pound etc. I think Eastcoast would win on popularity but Westcoast rap is definatley better and more "Gangsta".

Vote and also give comments.
xaxa u think that ja rule jay z jadakiss n style p reprezent the real east side ? xaxa u r in big mistake !!!
GangStarr,Jeru The Damaja,Group Home,Big Daddy Kane,Kool G Rap,Krs One,Afu Ra,Fredie Foxx,Mos Def,Talib Kweli,Immortal Technique,Das EFX,Jedi Mind Trix,M.O.P.,Lordz Of Underground,Masta Ace,Ultramagnetic MC'z,Artifacts,Boot Camp Clik
thats some of the real east side mc'z n they r veteranz in this rap game they create this rap game !!! i got mad love fo the west but i think that the east coast mc'z are better now

East Coast produces better fighters etc. Zab Judah, Mike Tyson, Vivian Harris. West Coast has a lot of gay boxers like Oscar De La Hoya and Shane Mosley.

I voted for the East.

I say the west coast. If they squash the beef and if all the good west coast rappers unite, the west side would rule the rap game all over again.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.