Doctors Advocate thread

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
Cheesyphily16 said:
So exactly when did Game turn his back on Dre? I don't recall any stories about that.
Dre asked Game not to beef with 50, but Game felt he was agaist all odds and if he didn't do anything it wuold be the end of game

doctors advocate isnt on the official release is it??...i REALLY looking forward to the Mr. Taylor w/ Anthony Hamilton track....as i am a really big fan of both...anxious to see if the callob will be like Better Dayz...West Coast Flow w/ South Carolina Soul...

Cheesyphily16 said:
So exactly when did Game turn his back on Dre? I don't recall any stories about that.
It's a matter of perspective imo. It's all about 50 and G-unit. Apparently if Game sells any under Aftermath label, 50 gets some portion of that. From what I hear Game talked to Dre and he's still under Interscope but now at Geffon. I think in a interview, Game claims he'd always have his respect and would keep in touch in Dre, but will be working on Black Wall Street and his own projects now.

Either way, as long as Game keeps making good music, then I can care less where he decides to go. I wonder if he'll ever settle that stupid beef with his brother though. But that's another topic.

^ thanks. thats 4 tracks by my count... wonder when the rest will arrive.

The Game - Ole English
The Game feat. Busta Rhymes - Doctors Advocate
The Game feat. Nas and Marsha - Why You Hate The Game
The Game feat. Will.I.Am - Compton

Suvachi The Don Capo said:
where is the track with Fat Joe? That beat he was writing for sounded fucking dope. i hope they still use it.
I heard that fat joe might be on the one blood remix which should drop next week. Also YKWII vol 4 is supposed to be dropping on halloween but we will wait and see!:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.