Doctors Advocate thread

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
yayo said:
Bound to happen, I'm waiting till it hits the stores though.
Yeah same here.

feijoa said:
game leaked the tracks himself,he said on bws forums
apparently, this was a bulletin from his myspace:

I LEAKED THE TITLE TRACK FROM MY NEW ALBUM "DOCTOR'S ADVOCATE" IN-STORES NOVEMBER 14TH. I NEED TO SELL A MILLION RECORDS OR MORE THE 1ST WEEK TO SILENCE ALL THE BITCH AZZ HATERZ, SO MAKE SURE YALL GO OUT THAT 1ST DAY "NOVEMBER 14TH" & SUPPORT MY ALBUM. & ALL YOU BALLIN AZZ MOTHAFUCKAZ, GO OUT & COP 3 ALBUMS. 1 FOR THE CRIB, 1 FOR YA GYRL OR YA NIGGA & ONE FOR THE WHIP ! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT & THANKS FOR BRINGING ME BACK ! I WILL BE SENDING OUT A BULLETIN A DAY FOR THE NEXT 17 DAYZ UNTIL THE 14TH TO REMIND ALL THE WEED SMOKERS WHO FORGET SHIT LIKE ME ! I SMOKED SO MUCH I FORGOT TO GO BUY LLOYD BANKS SHIT HA HA HA HA... OH SHIT, I DIDN'T SMOKE THAT DAY HA HA HA HA...........

BWS C.E.O.
THE GAME
All that cockiness is gonna hit the face a week after his album drops. Aint no way in hell he's gonna sell a million albums first week. Especially with iTunes and the album so easily available on the net.

doctors advocate is a heartfelt track but I can't help but listen to it and think he is saying what the fuck he is expected to say and not what he wasnts to say, ya know?

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Tru Principle said:
I'm likin' Doctor's Advocate, and the other tracks are fire... this is dope shit.
Most def, the beat's mad dope on that track too.

doctors advocate is a heartfelt track but I can't help but listen to it and think he is saying what the fuck he is expected to say and not what he wasnts to say, ya know?
Yeah, seems like they beefing, or Dre doesn't like him and he's tryna spit an excuse out and appologize.

mackaveliM said:
Imagine Pac's album with production like this
thats real talk!!...i guess thats why i such a Game fan....his production reflects his remarkable talents...even without a Dre track...is it me or is it whoever breaks apart from Dre, does extremely well after...i see a pattern here...

So many dope tracks on the album, and all these leaks I'm very happy for since it's just solidifying the fact that I actually will go buy the album when it drops.

But Game wanting 1 million on 1st week? Sorry man but I don't think you'll come close. I hope he does get as many as possible but if one person buys like 10 copies or 100 copies, whatever, it's their money.

KO

I am actually gonna cop this album, and it will be the first time ever I have copped a rap album on its release date except Pac's (which is saying something)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.