DMX storms out of 106 & Park

Casey

Staff member
Giz said:
OMG what a groupie, I guess you see it how you wanna see it...

The bottom line is none of us knows whether X still is on crack, so you have to be biasad in some way to jump to a conclusion.

You are really the only one in here getting ridiculed, sucking this dude's dick for everybody to see, sad...
It's beside the point whether X is stil on crack or not. the fact is, going on like "zomg x is on crack, fucking crackhead" etc etc is vicious and wrong.

Yeah, because I agree with someone's point, I'm "sucking their dick". Grow up.

Giz

Militant said:
It's beside the point whether X is stil on crack or not. the fact is, going on like "zomg x is on crack, fucking crackhead" etc etc is vicious and wrong.

Yeah, because I agree with someone's point, I'm "sucking their dick". Grow up.
Grow up? You're the one coming in here saying I got "pwned", what kinda language is that anyways, "Geek"?

X is destroying himself, sadly, I believe crack is the reason for this, that is all I have said in this thread. I never said "zomg x is on crack, fucking crackhead" or anything "vicious", so your point is irrelevant...

Casey

Staff member
Giz said:
Grow up? You're the one coming in here saying I got "pwned", what kinda language is that anyways, "Geek"?

X is destroying himself, sadly, I believe crack is the reason for this, that is all I have said in this thread. I never said "zomg x is on crack, fucking crackhead" or anything "vicious", so your point is irrelevant...
Yes. I'm a geek. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was a good one. :thumb:

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Please stop the lil back and forth shit yall got going on. Now its just baseless arguement of who has the last word. Both of yall should be more mature than that. I know Mili is.

Let it go, its over guys. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.