DMX storms out of 106 & Park

Giz said:
They found a crack pibe on him when he got arrested at the airport too. Remember that?
That was over a year ago and he's been in and out of jail since then. Like Rukas said, if he was still smoking crack he would look half dead right now. If anyone remembers the "Give Em What They Want" video from last year, X looked like he was in pretty bad shape back then, but seeing him now, he looks a lot healthier.

Dogmatic187 said:
He's always hyper
The man's always been hyper, alcohol and/or weed can do that to you.

HellRazor05 said:
The man's always been hyper, alcohol and/or weed can do that to you.
I've seen the effects of Alchohol and it doesn't make you hyper, as in. Not being able to sit still, talking really fast, ect. Alcohol will make you belligerent, most likely. I have never seen anyone smoke Weed, and then jump around like a kid on a sugar binge. Unless he found a new form of Weed that can have the same effects as Crack, then it looks very suspicious.

who gives a fucc if he uses drugs... its not like he's the 1st artist to do that

and his new album sounds good.... theres not too many dumb songs with sum bitches singing hooks and shyt

Dogmatic187 said:
I've seen the effects of Alchohol and it doesn't make you hyper, as in. Not being able to sit still, talking really fast, ect. Alcohol will make you belligerent, most likely. I have never seen anyone smoke Weed, and then jump around like a kid on a sugar binge. Unless he found a new form of Weed that can have the same effects as Crack, then it looks very suspicious.
Drinking and/or smoking can add to a certain problem. For example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adhd

And I've seen plenty of people get hyper and start talking fast after a few drinks, it's not uncommon.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Dogmatic187 said:
lol

i know people that are just amped all the time like X

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
People need to start trying drugs before commenting on them. If your knowledge is from media or books, you don't know anything. I'm afraid.

Experience is the key to the knowledge. And drugs effect people in different ways. I've seen people act the way X does on alcohol. I had a friend who was the same. Shame he stole my car. Otherwise I may still have.

HellRazor05 said:
Drinking and/or smoking can add to a certain problem. For example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adhd

And I've seen plenty of people get hyper and start talking fast after a few drinks, it's not uncommon.
Thank you, I myself I have ADD. And a member of my family has ADHD, so I know about it. The fact is DMX smoked crack, the evidence was there, and something isn't right up stairs. He's always had incidents where he wouldn't show up to perform for award shows, he's always getting locked up for the dumbest shit. Now he throws a tantrum because 106 & Park couldn't have him on a show, and had to promise to have him on the next day, so he'd stop crying. I'm starting to think the crack has finally fucked his shit up.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^^

DMX is a dick. With or without Crack.

Just because someone acts like an idiot doesn't mean they are on Crack.

DMX has admitted to having addictions. But if he was on Crack for the last 10 years he'd look a lot worse.

Dogmatic187 said:
Thank you, I myself I have ADD. And a member of my family has ADHD, so I know about it. The fact is DMX smoked crack, the evidence was there, and something isn't right up stairs. He's always had incidents where he wouldn't show up to perform for award shows, he's always getting locked up for the dumbest shit. Now he throws a tantrum because 106 & Park couldn't have him on a show, and had to promise to have him on the next day, so he'd stop crying. I'm starting to think the crack has finally fucked his shit up.
If you're saying that his drug use caught up to him in the long run, then I can understand your point, but blaming everything he does on crack is stupid. He's said plenty of times that he doesn't like award shows or interviews, and something a lot of people don't know is that New York police have a betting pool going on who's gonna pull him over next. And they know what his car looks like so guess what? They see him driving around, their gonna pull him over, even if he didn't do anything. And stop making it out to seem like he started to cry because they wouldn't put him on the show, you'd be pissed off too if you went all the way to 106 & Park studios just to find out they cancelled your appearance. This is just another minor incident that the media blew out of proportion because it's DMX.

Giz

^^^ROFL

llHipHop.com: But aren’t you not supposed to be driving at all?

DMX: Listen, that ain’t got nothing to do with nothing aight? If I ain’t break the law, you shouldn’t pull me over anyway. How do you know it’s me? My windows are tinted. Nahmean? I still got my name on the back of my truck. But you shouldn’t assume that it’s me driving!
Are you people still looking for effects? But seriously, it ain't just about being hyper or doing dumb shit, you're forgetting the fact that he's been caught with CRACK-PIPES on several occasions...

Pittsey said:
People need to start trying drugs before commenting on them. If your knowledge is from media or books, you don't know anything. I'm afraid.

Experience is the key to the knowledge. And drugs effect people in different ways. I've seen people act the way X does on alcohol. I had a friend who was the same. Shame he stole my car. Otherwise I may still have.
Now here's a good IDEA!!! No one bust on crackhead's until you start smoking crack yourself. Also, reading books= knowing nothing! Everyone STOP reading, START smoking rocks. YAY!!!!!

EIB

DMX slating is getting on my nerves, DMX IS ON CRACK YES! I KNOW! what have any of you accomplished who are insulting DMX groundlessly? nothing, you have an instant defensive mechanism to somebody being BETTER THAN YOU and richer, selling 20+ million who will be remembered - and you won't, yes its cheesy but your useless haters... i don't even like that word cause if somethings crap its crap straight up, if your going to disrespect X for declining then you might as well go on to disrespect Nas too, he's declining, and instead of being a crackhead hes a milkshakehead and has got a stupid bitch tattoed on his arm. Does that make Nas complete shit having some baggage? Jay-Z is killing Hip-Hop with his pathetic attempt at being business man and having a label of fucking pop artists, does that make Jay-Z shit having baggage? no it doesn't and the same applies to X, if you hadn't fuckin' noticed about 75% of the most famous artists in history have been out of their minds on drugs most of their lives and gone out in a blaze of glory early in life. :sad:

Giz

^^OMG, maybe you should go outside get some fresh air...? Who's insulting your boy anyways, people have only said he's on crack, which you agrees with...

And I don't see how you can complain about X getting "insulted", when you are dissing Jay and Nas in the same paragraph...

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
JamBox5000 said:
Now here's a good IDEA!!! No one bust on crackhead's until you start smoking crack yourself. Also, reading books= knowing nothing! Everyone STOP reading, START smoking rocks. YAY!!!!!
Just as I suspected an ignorant response. I never said stop reading books. But just because you've read about someone climbing Everest doesn't mean you know anything about the experience. I was trying to make the point you can't truly understand if you haven't experienced that shit, and it doesn't mean you have to have used. It could be someone close to you. Too many people on here base their opinions on what the media says.

As for people saying they've found Crack Pipes. I don't think anyone here said X has never done Crack. It's just if he'd been on it for as long as people have said he'd look a whole lot worse.

But then what's the point in me arguing with all you little rich kids. You know best. With your doo rags and your baggy jerseys you epitomise hip-hop.

Giz

Pittsey said:
But then what's the point in me arguing with all you little rich kids. You know best. With your doo rags and your baggy jerseys you epitomise hip-hop.
What are you talking to me? Sorry to break it to you, but I have never been rich or worn baggy clothes, not that clothes means anything. How about you stop looking down on anybody with a different opinion, mr "knowitall"?

EIB

Pittsey said:
Just as I suspected an ignorant response. I never said stop reading books. But just because you've read about someone climbing Everest doesn't mean you know anything about the experience. I was trying to make the point you can't truly understand if you haven't experienced that shit, and it doesn't mean you have to have used. It could be someone close to you. Too many people on here base their opinions on what the media says.

As for people saying they've found Crack Pipes. I don't think anyone here said X has never done Crack. It's just if he'd been on it for as long as people have said he'd look a whole lot worse.

I do not believe that X is currently on crack, or this year he's on a lot less, he is very built up and he's gained a lot of weight so nah.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.