DMX storms out of 106 & Park

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Giz said:
What are you talking to me? Sorry to break it to you, but I have never been rich or worn baggy clothes, not that clothes means anything. How about you stop looking down on anybody with a different opinion, mr "knowitall"?

I wasn't talking to anyone, I was generalising. All I'm saying is surburban kids who think they know a shitload about drugs because they smoke weed need to take a step back. Crack isn't no joke, you can't hide an addiction. You look like shit. If you've been on it for 10-15 years you won't look like X. He's clean and he's pretty meaty. Personally I've never seen a crackhead who's been using for 15 years. But the one's I have seen who are long term abusers aren't pretty.

X still has his business together, well as together as he's ever had. He still manages to look after his kids, keep his marriage together and dress himself. He's not a long term crack abuser. He admits he has been an addict, and he probably slips from time to time.

But above all, X is an idiot. Which he freely admits and which is obvious from his behaviour. Everytime someone is wilding out you can't just shout Crack, even if they are ex-users. It doesn't make sense.

So Chill out little miss.

Giz

Pittsey said:
I wasn't talking to anyone, I was generalising. All I'm saying is surburban kids who think they know a shitload about drugs because they smoke weed need to take a step back. Crack isn't no joke, you can't hide an addiction. You look like shit. If you've been on it for 10-15 years you won't look like X. He's clean and he's pretty meaty. Personally I've never seen a crackhead who's been using for 15 years. But the one's I have seen who are long term abusers aren't pretty.

X still has his business together, well as together as he's ever had. He still manages to look after his kids, keep his marriage together and dress himself. He's not a long term crack abuser. He admits he has been an addict, and he probably slips from time to time.

But above all, X is an idiot. Which he freely admits and which is obvious from his behaviour. Everytime someone is wilding out you can't just shout Crack, even if they are ex-users. It doesn't make sense.

So Chill out little miss.
I don't know where you get 15 years from... Anyways I've spent way to much time talking about this issue, I think X is or atleast has been doing crack for quite some time, deal with it...

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Giz said:
I don't know where you get 15 years from... Anyways I've spent way to much time talking about this issue, I think X is or atleast has been doing crack for quite some time, deal with it...

I don't need to deal with it. I couldn't care less if X was on crack or 6 feet under. I am just trying to educate you, because you come across very ignorant.

The reason I said 15 years was because I have read his autobiography. Again, I use fact, research and experience to make my points, where as you use rumour, conjecture and exagerated media reports.

Without being rude, I suspect you are still in School and actually believe you know everything about life.

Giz

Pittsey said:
I don't need to deal with it. I couldn't care less if X was on crack or 6 feet under. I am just trying to educate you, because you come across very ignorant.

The reason I said 15 years was because I have read his autobiography. Again, I use fact, research and experience to make my points, where as you use rumour, conjecture and exagerated media reports.

Without being rude, I suspect you are still in School and actually believe you know everything about life.
Yeah well your assumptions are wrong again, and how could you "educate" me on crack addiction. Didn't you say "People need to start trying drugs before commenting on them" hmmm...

The facts are X has been caught with CRACK PIPES, so why are you even talking to me? What do you disagree with?

And come on dog you are the one who thinks you know everything about everybody, you have proved that TWICE in this thread already, with your stereotyping.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Giz said:
Yeah well your assumptions are wrong again, and how could you "educate" me on crack addiction. Didn't you say "People need to start trying drugs before commenting on them" hmmm...
Yeah. I said you need to experience them before you can start preaching. Whether you have done them, or someone close to you has been an addict.

I have experienced both.

Giz said:
The facts are X has been caught with CRACK PIPES, so why are you even talking to me? What do you disagree with?.
I never once said X hasn't done crack. I admit he is a user. But if he done it as often as people say he'd be dead. People can be dumb you know, they don't have to be on crack to act extreme.

And I'm talking to you, because this is a foum. And that's what you do on a forum.

Giz said:
And come on dog you are the one who thinks you know everything about everybody, you have proved that TWICE in this thread already, with your stereotyping.

I don't know what you mean. Are you white? It's just using the word dog is pretty corny.

I am just saying don't be so quick to jump to conclusions especially when it's obvious you haven't experienced Crack first hand. If you had, we wouldn't be having this convo.

Giz

Pittsey said:
Yeah. I said you need to experience them before you can start preaching. Whether you have done them, or someone close to you has been an addict.

I have experienced both.

I never once said X hasn't done crack. I admit he is a user. But if he done it as often as people say he'd be dead. People can be dumb you know, they don't have to be on crack to act extreme.

And I'm talking to you, because this is a foum. And that's what you do on a forum.

I don't know what you mean. Are you white? It's just using the word dog is pretty corny.

I am just saying don't be so quick to jump to conclusions especially when it's obvious you haven't experienced Crack first hand. If you had, we wouldn't be having this convo.
Yeah well I apologize from the bottom of my heart for not being a former crackhead like yourself. And since it's only former crackheads who are allowed to speak on this topic, I guess I can't participate anymore.

The funny thing is you don't even know what you are debating about anymore, I never said anything about the length of X's crack addiction...

I listened to one of his interviews from Hot97 a couple of months back, and it's pretty clear his brain is f***** from something unnatural, sadly. Now I think it's due to crack, am I not allowed to have that opinion?

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
giz give up bro...pittsey is schoolin ya HARD on this one

i think people need to give dmx a break...from readin his book and listening to his music he grew up in alot harder environment than you did...and he ROSE above that...he gets my respect for that

sure he probably slips and takes God knows what drug from time to time...but calling him a crackhead whenever he makes the news is stupid...some people love to kick a man when hes already down i guess

giz let it go man...you got rocked

Giz

Sarr said:
giz give up bro...pittsey is schoolin ya HARD on this one

i think people need to give dmx a break...from readin his book and listening to his music he grew up in alot harder environment than you did...and he ROSE above that...he gets my respect for that

sure he probably slips and takes God knows what drug from time to time...but calling him a crackhead whenever he makes the news is stupid...some people love to kick a man when hes already down i guess

giz let it go man...you got rocked
Oh wow reinforcements... How is he schooling me, what have I said that is wrong?

Is there a mod job available...?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Giz said:
Yeah well I apologize from the bottom of my heart for not being a former crackhead like yourself. And since it's only former crackheads who are allowed to speak on this topic, I guess I can't participate anymore.

The funny thing is you don't even know what you are debating about anymore, I never said anything about the length of X's crack addiction...

I listened to one of his interviews from Hot97 a couple of months back, and it's pretty clear his brain is f***** from something unnatural, sadly. Now I think it's due to crack, am I not allowed to have that opinion?
I'm not a former crackhead. Because you drink a couple of beers does that make you an alcoholic? It shows your ignorance on the subject of drug abuse.

I believe his head has always been fucked. If you read his book you'll see he acted this way ever since he was a little boy. Personally I'd say the physical abuse he suffered as a kid shaped his life more than the drugs.

I'm done with this subject. I don't think the debate is going to go any further.

Giz

Pittsey said:
I'm not a former crackhead. Because you drink a couple of beers does that make you an alcoholic? It shows your ignorance on the subject of drug abuse.

I believe his head has always been fucked. If you read his book you'll see he acted this way ever since he was a little boy. Personally I'd say the physical abuse he suffered s a kid shaped his life more than the drugs.

I'm done with this subject. I don't think the debate is going to go any further.
Yeah and because you've done crack once or twice doesn't mean you're an expert either, but I don't want to start shit again...

We just disagree that's all. But for the record it is possible to do crack for years, just look at Afeni.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Giz said:
Yeah and because you've done crack once or twice doesn't mean you're an expert either, but I don't want to start shit again...

We just disagree that's all. But for the record it is possible to do crack for years, just look at Afeni.

I never done it once or twice either. And I have friends who have been addicts, although not crack addicts, for the past 10 years. They got clean this year.

But yeah I agree. Although Afeni has been clean for nearing 20 years.

It's not all the cliche crack addict from films like "Menace II Society" or "Friday", a lot of people can hide their habit. But if you are a hard user on a dirty drug like crack, then it will show.

Anyways... I'm supposed to be done with this thread, so I'm out.

Giz

Pittsey said:
I never done it once or twice either. And I have friends who have been addicts, although not crack addicts, for the past 10 years. They got clean this year.

But yeah I agree. Although Afeni has been clean for nearing 20 years.

It's not all the cliche crack addict from films like "Menace II Society" or "Friday", a lot of people can hide their habit. But if you are a hard user on a dirty drug like crack, then it will show.

Anyways... I'm supposed to be done with this thread, so I'm out.
Alright cool...

Casey

Staff member
Diaz said:
Don't worry, people will do that whenever you're arguing with an admin.
Don't think you can insinuate shit like that about me, Diaz, cos you'd be dead wrong. I would have said that no matter who had made Pittsey's argument, it just happened to be Pittsey.

Giz

Militant said:
Don't think you can insinuate shit like that about me, Diaz, cos you'd be dead wrong. I would have said that no matter who had made Pittsey's argument, it just happened to be Pittsey.
You still haven't explained how he "pwned" me, please do...

Casey

Staff member
Giz said:
You still haven't explained how he "pwned" me, please do...
Because he completely broke down your argument and forced you into defensive mode, stated that you were "ignorant on the subject of drug abuse", provided evidence of why he thought that was so, which made your argument from then on seem uninformed, and then to top it off:

Are you white? It's just using the word dog is pretty corny.
LMAO.

Giz

Militant said:
Because he completely broke down your argument and forced you into defensive mode, stated that you were "ignorant on the subject of drug abuse", provided evidence of why he thought that was so, which made your argument from then on seem uninformed, and then to top it off:

LMAO.
OMG what a groupie, I guess you see it how you wanna see it...

The bottom line is none of us knows whether X still is on crack, so you have to be biasad in some way to jump to a conclusion.

You are really the only one in here getting ridiculed, sucking this dude's dick for everybody to see, sad...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.