DMX storms out of 106 & Park

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DMX reportedly stormed out of BET’s New York studios Monday and held an impromptu prayer circle in the middle of 57th Ave after being bumped from his scheduled appearance on 106 & Park for Janet Jackson.

The source reports that BET staffers had to run after him and calm him down with promises that he would be booked for the following day.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
VENOMOUS said:
but he was on there yesterday
yeah they said the shit, hapened on monday but they had to go & tell him that theyll reschedule him for tomorow (yesterday)

nope, his album blows pitbull cock... :):thumb:

and dmx is just a weird mother fucker...i watched belly for the first time the other day...i swear, this dude could stunt double dave chappelle....

it's sad and hard to see him go from albums like its dark and hell is hot and flesh of my flesh, to year of the dog again.... cut this pastor crap out....mase did it...what happened?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I doubt X is a crack head, if he was for as long as mutha fuckas been saying he is he'd look like all hell now or be dead. Use your brain people.

As for his album, I am actually feeling it.

Rukas said:
I doubt X is a crack head, if he was for as long as mutha fuckas been saying he is he'd look like all hell now or be dead. Use your brain people.

As for his album, I am actually feeling it.

How do you explain the police finding a load of crackpipes in his home, 3 or 4 years ago? He's always hyper, he can never sit still, he drives like a fucking mainiac. Add it all up....

His album is a contender for the worst Hip-Hop album of the year, I'm feeling only two tracks(The Busta Rhymes track, and "Blown Away"), that's it. The production is barely average, his rhymes are as horrible as they've ever been. "Cause when I pull up on/It won't be for Grey Pupon." Wow, he made a punchline from 1991. He's not going to get any better from here. His peak was 1999.

Giz

They found a crack pibe on him when he got arrested at the airport too. Remember that? When he was pulling a man out of his car with his pants around his angles, telling everybody he was from the FBI...

Listening to his latest interviews etc. it's pretty clear that X is way out there, it's nothing to joke about but you shouldn't deny it either.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.