Diddy has done more for hip hop and people than pac ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
prove me wrong.

alot of people here diss puffy and say, hes just a pop star(which he is)BUT if u dig a little deeper, your would realise that he has actually, done more for hip hop and people than pac ever did.

alot of people here like to diss him and call him a snake, i never understood y, is it becuz of shyne,(than nigga shot someone,jail is where he needs to be) or pac.

Silleone said:
prove me wrong.

alot of people here diss puffy and say, hes just a pop star(which he is)BUT if u dig a little deeper, your would realise that he has actually, done more for hip hop and people than pac ever did.

alot of people here like to diss him and call him a snake, i never understood y, is it becuz of shyne,(than nigga shot someone,jail is where he needs to be) or pac.
Pac touched people on a more personal level than any other Hip Hop Artist did. He helped people without hope and he still does without even being here.

Puffy has a good image, makes alot of money in the Industry - he is more marketable than Pac ever was and will be.

IMO this doesn't equate to him 'doing' more for Hip Hop and the people. He just equals $

If we comparing him to Pac well please there is no comparison.

BTW I don't like Puffy :D

ok sara

1.lol, "TOUCHED" what the fuck is that, "touching someones life", how many people do u think hes touched, how the fuck did he help people, if someones on the verge of getting arrested how the fuck does a pac song help them, when a niggaz getting arested, he aint thinkin bout no "i wonder if heaven got a ghetto", hes thinking bout the person thats gonna post his bail, "touched" AHAHAHHAHAHaah, get the fuck out of here with that bull shit, Diddy gives money for fuck sake, MONEY, u no sara, the shit that actually matters, "touched" right.

Silleone said:
Charity,he might only give to charity for his image but the fact is, hes giving money.
pac gave money too, but not many people knew about it at the time as he dint want people to think that he was doing it to sell records

Is It For U Pac Dickryders Really That Hard To Admit That Puffy Is So Fuckin Succesfull!!!!!!!!? He Opned Alot Of Doors He Is The Second Mc Hammer Jay-z Is The 3rd And Eminem The 4th! Pac Nowhere Near Puffy When We Talking About Opening Doors Lol.

^he is succesfull, when did any1 say he wasn't..but the thing that's bugging me is when you're saying that he has done more for hip hop and people than pac ever did..

k69atie said:
pac gave money too, but not many people knew about it at the time as he dint want people to think that he was doing it to sell records
i knew this was coming, i never said pac did not give to charity but as the threads states puffy has given "MORE", what are u gonna bring up next, "it dont matter who gave more, its the thought".

i aint trying to diss what pac did, hes in my top 5 of idols, but the fact is, people here diss puff for being a snake and a pop star but he has done more for people and hip hop than pac did.

Silleone said:
ok sara

1.lol, "TOUCHED" what the fuck is that, "touching someones life", how many people do u think hes touched, how the fuck did he help people, if someones on the verge of getting arrested how the fuck does a pac song help them, when a niggaz getting arested, he aint thinkin bout no "i wonder if heaven got a ghetto", hes thinking bout the person thats gonna post his bail, "touched" AHAHAHHAHAHaah, get the fuck out of here with that bull shit, Diddy gives money for fuck sake, MONEY, u no sara, the shit that actually matters, "touched" right.
And Pac didn't give money? Pac gave money and hope. Puff feeds dumbass corporations that don't give a fuck about people that struggle.

Tupac touched peoples lives - continues to touch peoples lives, maybe not yours. Tupac overcoming his struggles and sharing his pain with others helped others.

Sure Puff can throw money around, but he sure as hell wouldn't bail your ass out of jail, what can you offer him?

Tupac cared about people, not because of how much money they could offer him but because of what he could offer them.

How many people did Pac inspire? How many hip Hop artists today mention his name in their records, how many people on this board that make music and write poetry are inspired by Tupac? Compare that to how many people think of Puffy in that respect and tell me that he did more for Hip Hop.

If it wasn't for Tupac we wouldn't have alot of Hip Hop Artists today simply because they weren't inspired. Money cannot inspire you. Money cannot save you, sure it makes the world go round alot easier but you cannot put a price on a life.

Puff is necessary (unfortunately), but that don't mean he did more than anyone ever did for Hip Hop and People - why do you even think that Silleone?

Æppy²¹³ said:
^he is succesfull, when did any1 say he wasn't..but the thing that's bugging me is when you're saying that he has done more for hip hop and people than pac ever did..
Actually im saying puffy helped making hip hop so big as it is now.
Pac made good records but what did he DO for hip hop all he left was millionz of groupies and some really really nice verses but that is all lol. You might not like hip hop ne more as it is today but hm..the money gave us better equipement to make beats studio time etc. I think puffy is not just someone compared to pac we are talking about puffy here wtf are you ppl smoking? who gave us the mo money mo problems the big albums lil kim mase. Puffy was an important figure in hip hop and he probably still is.

Oh and I still think pac didnt do that much TO HIP HOP he prolly did sumthing 4 u.

DONDI said:
Actually im saying puffy helped making hip hop so big as it is now.
Pac made good records but what did he DO for hip hop all he left was millionz of groupies and some really really nice verses but that is all lol. You might not like hip hop ne more as it is today but hm..the money gave us better equipement to make beats studio time etc. I think puffy is not just someone compared to pac we are talking about puffy here wtf are you ppl smoking? who gave us the mo money mo problems the big albums lil kim mase. Puffy was an important figure in hip hop and he probably still is.

Oh and I still think pac didnt do that much TO HIP HOP he prolly did sumthing 4 u.

Yeah he is marketable, and makes money - how is that helping people and Hip Hop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.