cRAP

one mc on dj said:
Some do and you know I am not even that much of an Eminem fan anymore..but any well thinking board member can tell the most stupid posts on this board are about Eminem. You don't have to like his music..shit at least I am done with dissin others ppls views
Be honest with yourself, Eminem keeps releasing corny bullshit, I know he got some sick songs, but he must take the hates for the songs, that nervs ppl everyday on the radio, thats the price. If there are ppl who hate him and dont know why, they are stupid.

Tonio1986 said:
Be honest with yourself, Eminem keeps releasing corny bullshit, I know he got some sick songs, but he must take the hates for the songs, that nervs ppl everyday on the radio, thats the price. If there are ppl who hate him and dont know why, they are stupid.
I am honest with myself haha lol...All im saying is it easy to hate on him...and now you find it corny but look at it this way he hasn't changed nething from the slim shady lp to encore it has always been corny but catchy that was the point. I know you used to like that corny bullshit too...so really wtf r u talking about? :confused:

one mc on dj said:
I am honest with myself haha lol...All im saying is it easy to hate on him...and now you find it corny but look at it this way he hasn't changed nething from the slim shady lp to encore it has always been corny but catchy that was the point. I know you used to like that corny bullshit too...so really wtf r u talking about? :confused:

heres a fresh example

shyne background isnt well known, from his lyrics u get the idea that this guy is on some hard shit, now imagine someone coming out and dissing the fuck out of him, revealing shit about his background, exposing things that go unoticed, saying shit like "he was always a quiet dude, real nice, definatly not what he claims to be" say after a few disses the beef ends and shyne makes a video about being a gangsta, a killa, whatever, people will hate becuz they know what hes saying is bullshit.

look at eminem, he was corney and funny befor but when he joined with 50 to diss ja, he started rapping all hard(not saying hes the only rapper that does that), hes personality seemed diffrent becuz he was always the funny, shocking rapper, now all of a sudden hes talking about fighing, etc, etc, his songs kinda got harder in content, after all of that he releases "Just Lose It".

but then again just lose it is just plain terrible, its borderline annoying.

Silleone said:
heres a fresh example

shyne background isnt well known, from his lyrics u get the idea that this guy is on some hard shit, now imagine someone coming out and dissing the fuck out of him, revealing shit about his background, exposing things that go unoticed, saying shit like "he was always a quiet dude, real nice, definatly not what he claims to be" say after a few disses the beef ends and shyne makes a video about being a gangsta, a killa, whatever, people will hate becuz they know what hes saying is bullshit.

look at eminem, he was corney and funny befor but when he joined with 50 to diss ja, he started rapping all hard(not saying hes the only rapper that does that), hes personality seemed diffrent becuz he was always the funny, shocking rapper, now all of a sudden hes talking about fighing, etc, etc, his songs kinda got harder in content, after all of that he releases "Just Lose It".

but then again just lose it is just plain terrible, its borderline annoying.
Than ur reason to hate should NOT be just lose it lol..it should be the fake bullshit image he's putting out or his ppl whatever...and even than it has no use to hate on his music cuz in the end its about what entertains you lies or no lies...LIke guaranteed no 1 or you will fall for the same trick again..but we did or I did you know what Im saying...And just lose it if you noticed I havent even said shit about that song all I DID say was that ppl still luv to hate eminem..ME I am done with all that..I just let it as what it is..and feel stupid cuz i got tricked...

S. Fourteen

anything on MTV.....so much faggot shit on there......

but like Cube said "DJ's dont play shit unless its that GAY SHIT!"

Just A Moment - Nas, for example, can be seen on MTV... faggot shit right there.

I've heard DJs play Ice Cube songs so I feel sorry for the guy.

With that kind of thinking, I could go on to say that anything mainstream is wack.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.