cRAP

Nearly three pages and nobody's mentioned Oochie Wally? Strange.

Oh and yeah, Just Lose It was awful but anybody who believes Eminem put it for any other reason than as a huge piss-take needs a slap.

Oh and I'll add Talib Kweli - 'I Try' to this.

Rosco said:
Nearly three pages and nobody's mentioned Oochie Wally? Strange.

Oh and yeah, Just Lose It was awful but anybody who believes Eminem put it for any other reason than as a huge piss-take needs a slap.

Oh and I'll add Talib Kweli - 'I Try' to this.

"I Try" is one of the worst songs ever. Kanye & Talib at their fucking laziest ever right there.

"My 1st Single" by Eminem. This is fuckin awful. "Just Lose It"...fuck, like half a dozen songs on Encore are pathetic.

Jigga "Change Clothes" fucking sucks.

2Pax

Tonio1986 said:
Toy soldier = bullshit

Why?

Short explanation:

Toy soldier doesnt have a beat and the chorus is terrible. Also how can I take him serious after this corny kitschy trash he did before, called Just lost my mind, thats beyond belief. corny >>> serious, corny>>> serious, every fuckin album the same bullshit.
The beat is pretty good, the snares and the drums included, as for the chorus it's sampled from a classic, if you don't like it fair enough. But I suggest you actually listen to the lyrics before reaching your opinion. And you shouldn't use previous songs to judge other songs.

2Pax

I find nothing about the track corney, the beat is a little unusual bit it's good, and the lyrics are on point about a serious subject.

_carmi

me, myself & us
i thought toy soldiers was good. i liked it. the lyrics were good. good subject. beat is nice. but hey if u dont like it its ur choice.

just lose it was awful. my 1st single too. well encore (half of it) was garbage.

but he is right tho too many ppl give it a lil extra hate because its EMINEM...they hate him for no reason..and that really has nothing to do with the song self...

Tonio1986 said:

Some do and you know I am not even that much of an Eminem fan anymore..but any well thinking board member can tell the most stupid posts on this board are about Eminem. You don't have to like his music..shit at least I am done with dissin others ppls views

2Pax

Mase said:
Holy fuck.. That was the worst beat of last year. No creativity, so so so repetitive and sounded like it was made in 2 minutes.
Nah, it fit Eminems stlye and flow on that track so well.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.