cRAP

Slam Harder- Onyx, they came out wit Slam which was sick and then sampled Welcome back Kotter n it was just plain baaad.

Drop it like its hot- Snoop Dogg, cuz i still dont understand what the fuck that means

PaulyPac said:
*paulypac dodges and shoots silleone in the left ass cheek*
*Throws a Mix Cd with songs by Vanilla Ice And MC Hammer at PaulyPac, it lands on the floor and explodes becuz of its supreme wackness and kills PaulyPac*

some more shitty songs

D.I.D.D.Y - P Diddy
Tipsy - J Kwon

I have to add something to this thread...some 1 mentioned welcome back..I still don't get how you can welcome yourself back...
He wasn't welcoming himself back. In the chorus, you see a lot of people saying "welcome back." Watch the video. You'll see the people.

Welcome Back - I was happy to hear Ma$e was making a comeback but that track made me not anticipate the album at all
Both verses on the song were pretty good, and the beat was alright. You man not like the song, but how can you call it crap? Dude, this thread is for songs that are the worst of the worst.

Drop it like its hot- Snoop Dogg, cuz i still dont understand what the fuck that means
Almost every single song ever by Snoop is cRAP. Lyrically, he's so bad, its not funny. I saw a freestyle by him in High School, and that was better than what he does now.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
7Datskat34 said:
Slam Harder- Onyx, they came out wit Slam which was sick and then sampled Welcome back Kotter n it was just plain baaad.

ok next time you boil water pickk up the pot with your bare hands.then youll understand.

Drop it like it hot also means to get naked.Now put the 1st sentence with this one then youll get it.

2Pax said:
Whoever said Toy Soldiers, I think you need a reality check.
Toy soldier = bullshit

Why?

Short explanation:

Toy soldier doesnt have a beat and the chorus is terrible. Also how can I take him serious after this corny kitschy trash he did before, called Just lost my mind, thats beyond belief. corny >>> serious, corny>>> serious, every fuckin album the same bullshit.

Silleone said:
SO U LIKE JUST FUCKING LOSE IT ANG FUCKING FAGSHINE BUT U HATE ROLL CALL AND TEMPTATIONS, somethings wrong.
Actually, I mis-read that. I thought it said "Lose Yourself", not "Just Lose It." And nothing's wrong, those both are some weak ass songs.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.