cRAP

over and over - nelly
girls wanna have fun (hope its the right songtitle but thats how the chorus goes)
Lil Flip - Sunshine
Bring em out - T.I feat. Jay-z (Why do artist put out the worst song as their single?)
toy soldiers - Eminem
P.I.M.P. - 50 Cent (terrible)
holiday Inn - Chingy
Groupie Luv - 213
lean back - fat joe
lets go - trick daddy / lil jon
Lovers and friends - Lil Jon
r.kelly - Big chips

Well, for starters, I didn't care for Let's Go because of the sampling of Crazy Train. I'm a metal fan as well as a rap fan, but I don't think the two genres mix well at all, whether it's rap-metal like Limp Bizkit or rappers sampling metal tracks like Crazy Train. That shit just didn't fly with me.

Silleone said:
list some of the worst rap songs ever made

Just Lose It - Eminem
Sunshine - Jay Z
I actually like both of those lol

Anyways......
Lil' Jon & the ESB ft. Ice Cube - Roll Call. I'm not a big fan of Jon, mainly because all he does is scream on the track. But then, Ice Cube comes in and says 'nig-gah!' at the end of every bar just makes it dumb as hell.

2pac - Temptations. The vocals of the man in the background just makes it irritating. Damn I hate that song.....

Trick Daddy ft. Cee-Lo & Lil' Kim - Sugar. Man, this song is so fuckin' dumb. The lyrics are magnificantly wack. The beat is waaayy to Pop-ish. Kim tries to save the song, but saving that song is impossible.

the worst, i say is the fucking annoying ones, the ones on my popular radio station
in da club
just lose it
my band,
toy soldiers

theres more

anything that really creates a bad vibe in your opinion.

btw, i could say "jay z - change clothes", sure it might be a kinda boring track to many , but it just suck's. its not torture or anything. so its all good

Confucius87 said:
I actually like both of those lol

Anyways......
Lil' Jon & the ESB ft. Ice Cube - Roll Call. I'm not a big fan of Jon, mainly because all he does is scream on the track. But then, Ice Cube comes in and says 'nig-gah!' at the end of every bar just makes it dumb as hell.

2pac - Temptations. The vocals of the man in the background just makes it irritating. Damn I hate that song.....

Trick Daddy ft. Cee-Lo & Lil' Kim - Sugar. Man, this song is so fuckin' dumb. The lyrics are magnificantly wack. The beat is waaayy to Pop-ish. Kim tries to save the song, but saving that song is impossible.

SO U LIKE JUST FUCKING LOSE IT ANG FUCKING FAGSHINE BUT U HATE ROLL CALL AND TEMPTATIONS, somethings wrong.

one mc on dj said:
Is this thread going to be a hate on eminem thing? I see the same name coming up in almost every reply.

well if a song sucks it sucks.

Just Lose It - one of the worst songs in history, u cant dance or vibe to it, who the fuck wants to bop there head to a fucking queer song like that, seriously, the song is just past funny, its just embarrasing, i cant belive eminem even did it.

Silleone said:
well if a song sucks it sucks.

Just Lose It - one of the worst songs in history, u cant dance or vibe to it, who the fuck wants to bop there head to a fucking queer song like that, seriously, the song is just past funny, its just embarrasing, i cant belive eminem even did it.
Probably but ppl could name some other songs since Just Lose It has already been mentioned so much...I mean machoman's diss to hulk hogan was stupid and it sucks but it made me laugh anyway. I guess that is what eminem tried to do and how many ppl on this board werent saying just lose it wasn't that bad? I don't know if you ever did but you get what I am saying name some other songs too because your thread will be useless if everyone is goin to post the same song same artist same bullshit.

i would have to say almost any song that has been released as a single just due to the fact the mainstreem shoves it down your throat and you get sick of it...maybe after a few years you can listen to it again and enjoy it, but for the years close to release they get played the fuck out. i think "bring em out" and "let's go" are examples of songs like this, because when i first heard both of those i listened for a few weeks, then when they hit radio and viseo they played out in my mind

on topic now...

Just Lose It, just a plain horrible track, from someone who has shined so much it is hard to accept that "just lose it" was worth even being on an album let alone a lead single

Welcome Back - I was happy to hear Ma$e was making a comeback but that track made me not anticipate the album at all

there are quite a few but these are a couple on my mind

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.