Classics That You Don't Like

EIB

Nas - Illmatic
Due to his dull delivery and overall technically as an MC is average which doesn't impress me, can't ride lyrics alone.
And 2Pac as a whole due to being an overrated fake coast switcher.:fury:
Not keen on Jay-Z paticurly but he has his moments.

EIB said:
Nas - Illmatic
Due to his dull delivery and overall technically as an MC is average which doesn't impress me, can't ride lyrics alone.
Not keen on Jay-Z paticurly but he has his moments.

You don't like 2Pac just because he lived on both coasts?

(what do you know about East Coast/West Coast anyways - you're not even from here.)

Enter the Wu-Tang 36 Chambers: Never really felt this album...its a bit before my time. Only tracks I liked was CREAM and Proteck Ya Kneck. I love most of the mc's in the wu but I have never liked RZA's production - just find it a bit boring really.

Ok guys, I must say that I retract my last post.I said that I don't think the Chronic 2001 is classic.I've given it another listen, this time while blazing, and I must say, this album is perfect.I gave it 2 thumbs, 5 stars, and a XXL.Musically it's amazing, and it matched all my different moods, and still was composed of solely gangsta tracks that happened to have commericial appeal.Gangsta ass album.Fuck what you heard, Hittman got flows for days!

_carmi

me, myself & us
EIB said:
you say that on a tupac board? lolll but you dont like his songs? you might not like the guyh himself, but what we talk bout here music, not the rappers.

EIB

2Pac repped the westcoast too hard thats what i don't like, and he got away with it after living on the eastcoast 17 years, if somebody on the scene did that here they would be a joke regardless of how good they are. I used to be a 2Pac fan before i found out this.

EIB said:
2Pac repped the westcoast too hard thats what i don't like, and he got away with it after living on the eastcoast 17 years, if somebody on the scene did that here they would be a joke regardless of how good they are. I used to be a 2Pac fan before i found out this.
As much as you're trying to make rational out of this, it makes no sense whatsoever. What he repped or did in his personal life has nothing to do with the judgement of his music whatsoever. Your whole opinion is based on bias.

As for the east/west thing. The westcoasts is where he developed stability in all of his life out of where he lived. It played a major part in his coming up and reflected what he became in his career and life. If he was to rap and rep Brooklyn even though he currently lived and developed his manhood in LA, how fake would that be to the people in his region in LA that he went to school with and hung out with? And you act like he kept it as a secret or something. 2Pac has openly acknowledged in his music and in interviews that he was from NY and wasn't originally from LA, so I don't know where you'll go from here with your argument.

Bombsquad said:
As much as you're trying to make rational out of this, it makes no sense whatsoever. What he repped or did in his personal life has nothing to do with the judgement of his music whatsoever. Your whole opinion is based on bias.

As for the east/west thing. The westcoasts is where he developed stability in all of his life out of where he lived. It played a major part in his coming up and reflected what he became in his career and life. If he was to rap and rep Brooklyn even though he currently lived and developed his manhood in LA, how fake would that be to the people in his region in LA that he went to school with and hung out with? And you act like he kept it as a secret or something. 2Pac has openly acknowledged in his music and in interviews that he was from NY and wasn't originally from LA, so I don't know where you'll go from here with your argument.
:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.