Classics That You Don't Like

Wow, I love how people don't allow others to simply have their own opinions, and respect the others opinion.Anyway, I could say that I don't like Illmatic alot either.I'll listen to it, I'll give it the respect it deserves, but I think this album is the definition of what 'Hype' is.It's a good album, but the undeniable Hip Hop Classic that every hiphop fan must acknowledge?I don't know if Nas accomplished that.I know plenty of people how don't consider Illmatic a classic.Now to the guy who said that Illmatic has like no catchy beats, no melodys, now you have got to just be hating.You want a hot ass catchy beat, just listen to the amazing sampling shown no "It Aint Hard To Tell".THAT track has got to be one of the best Hip Hop tracks, hands down.
Now, I don't consider Chronic 2001 a classic.Waaayy too much filler.But there is a point in the album where you can let it ride for a good amount of time before the filler kicks in.
Life After Death.I cannot consider this a classic, especially when it came after Ready To Die.THAT was a classic, this was simply Puff Daddy telling Biggie to rap on those pop beats and it really sounds nothing as real and hardcore and Biggie in his debut.

Infamous Josedy said:
Wow, I love how people don't allow others to simply have their own opinions, and respect the others opinion.Anyway, I could say that I don't like Illmatic alot either.I'll listen to it, I'll give it the respect it deserves, but I think this album is the definition of what 'Hype' is.It's a good album, but the undeniable Hip Hop Classic that every hiphop fan must acknowledge?I don't know if Nas accomplished that.I know plenty of people how don't consider Illmatic a classic.Now to the guy who said that Illmatic has like no catchy beats, no melodys, now you have got to just be hating.You want a hot ass catchy beat, just listen to the amazing sampling shown no "It Aint Hard To Tell".THAT track has got to be one of the best Hip Hop tracks, hands down.
Now, I don't consider Chronic 2001 a classic.Waaayy too much filler.But there is a point in the album where you can let it ride for a good amount of time before the filler kicks in.
Life After Death.I cannot consider this a classic, especially when it came after Ready To Die.THAT was a classic, this was simply Puff Daddy telling Biggie to rap on those pop beats and it really sounds nothing as real and hardcore and Biggie in his debut.
Agreed but Notrious Thugs is hard as hell...

AmerikazMost said:
I can't believe some of you call yourselves hip-hop fans and can't get into Illmatic. That's one of those albums I can listen to without skipping a track.
Might be the only one, together with MATW.
I don't like Life after death, too much fillers and the not fillers are to poppy.

AmerikazMost

Infamous Josedy said:
Wow, I love how people don't respect my opinions and my right to not like another's tastes.

Da_Funk

Call me crazy but I just can't get into 36 chambers by the Wu. I mean i know its an amazing album but I just cant stand listening to it aside from 2 or 3 songs.

^^^ i'll agree with that one too, with the exception for "wu tang clan aint nothin ta fuck wit" "method man" "tearz" and "c.r.e.a.m." its a very average cd to me

_carmi

me, myself & us
AmerikazMost said:
I can't believe some of you call yourselves hip-hop fans and can't get into Illmatic. That's one of those albums I can listen to without skipping a track.
i know nas is great and all but i find his flow somehow boring sometimes. i cant really listen to illmatic. inkwo the guy is great, the album is great but thats how it is.

stefanwzyga

Da_Funk said:
Call me crazy but I just can't get into 36 chambers by the Wu. I mean i know its an amazing album but I just cant stand listening to it aside from 2 or 3 songs.

Im the same:thumb: I aint really into the blueprint either.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.