Classics That You Don't Like

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
how can you not like cuban linx?

ready 2 die by biggie....duno why...just couldnt get into it. I loved life after death though

Little Skittle

Sarr said:
how can you not like cuban linx?

ready 2 die by biggie....duno why...just couldnt get into it. I loved life after death though

Haha, I could say the same thing about Ready 2 Die to you! An album which I think is amazing you don't like, and vice versa. To every man his own.

GhettoStar said:
reasons for why you dont like it?Has to be some reasons.
It's just not that good to me. There are several songs I like, like "Incarerated Scarfaces" , "Verbal Intercourse" and "Knowledge God". Besides those, I just don't think the album is that good.

great thred, there are so many 'classics' i dont like...

Illmatic (thought that was ok, but not a classic)
Snoop - Doggystyle
Snoop - (his other 'classic'?)
2Pac - All Eyez on Me
Dre - Chronic

What else is a 'classic', i probably dont like it hehe

Jay Z - Reasonable Doubt
Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx

I listen to them every now and then, but for some reason I can't appreciate the quality of music supposedly on there.

roaches

Tha Doggfather man, dont make me give u an ass whoopin'
That album fucking sucked. Very few people liked it when it came out, and afterwards the only people who liked it were the late '90s-early '00s Internet thugs who worship the ground Death Row lay at and deify everything it puts out.

No offense or anything if that applies to you.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.