BREAKING NEWS - Shooting at Nas Concert

Silleone said:
It is Brixton, uk aint ghetto but Brixton is the closest to it, fucked up, dumb motherfuckers always trying to be bold.
eh? I can name loads of places more dangerous than Brixton now. The US isn't the only country in the world with a "ghetto". In fact, isn't the murder rate in London greater than NYC now?

Brixton is "up and coming" in UK terms...

but it does remind me of this... chris rock :D

"Can't go to a movie the first week it opens. Why? Because niggers are
shooting at the screen.

"This movie is so good I gotta bust a cap in here."

Replace "movie" with "concert", and "screen" with "stage" :D

mad skillz saw it how i saw it. We were both there and my version of what happens matches his exactly.

In the evening standard today it states that bullets and shells have been found, that he shot from behind a pillar, and that they were aimed for nas................ (possible 50 fan lol)

And witnesses close to it say they saw the fire and the shooter was wearing a balaclava......

Don't know all i know was the dj was playing lost ones then two bangs then 30 secs later chaos....... When nas announced he was coming out he said lets take a minute to think of all the fallen soldiers (don't know if mad skills heard this bit)
Then nas came out wearing no top and went into the front part of the crowd. Dizzee added a verse or two then did another song, then quan did just a moment..... Then we all had to be 'security checked' which did not happen

theblast said:
Then we all had to be 'security checked' which did not happen
yea LOL, they opened the side doors load people went out them... i stayed in trying to find out what was going on.... then quan came on the stage talking bout 20 of us.... saying all he knew there were shots....... they shut the side doors bout 5 mins later when they relised people could get out without beinh cheacked LOL. but i went out the front no1 even said nethin to me. the whole thing was pointless........ but i dont think any shots were at the stage. if they were he got a really bad aim

bad aim true.
Pretty cool that quan came out did not know that. I thought he put in a goood performance. It just proved nas is 'real' (i hate the saying) that he came out after the gunfire, and topless, getting involved with the crowd and stuff. Do you not think. had it been a 50 concert he'd ve been out of there. True. I m not taking digs or anything but you must see my point. How many rappers would stay on stage like that.

I went out the front quite near the end and did not get checked either, whole thing was ajoke. When i went to kanye there there was no one being checked on the way in. It seems as if brixton had this coming a while if you ask me

lol when nas come out without his top, he showed of his beer belly and man boobs :p but yea it does show nas is 'real' as he didnt only come out, he came down to the crowd

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Mad skillz said:
LMFAO!!! WTF?? i got in with no search so did the 5 other people i was with........ 100emmmmmmm they must of been undercover then, cos there were bout 10 at the entrance that was it. there was a huge q of ppl trying to get in which is probly y they didnt search every1..... but pushing the concert back by a hour or so must b better than risking the chance som1 can get a gun or somthin in there.
someones didnt do there job now they are trying to cover it up.

Yeah I kinda got that impression. lol
She also ssaid there was 100 security staff on the door.
I guess it's a PR limitations exercise. All she needs to do is blame it on the evil rap music, then they'll forget to point the finger at the poor organisation.
Whenever I go to the Docklands, everyone gets searched and scanned.

I was just speaking to my mate whos sister was working outside the academy at the time, and she said that random men barged through the security with no tickets and went in and then she heard the shots fired

I've read that shit on some german Hip Hop site.
Somebody in the crowd fired shots in the air, but nobody was hurt.
The Show had to be canceled after 20 minutes.

Unfortunately, I'm going to see Nas in germany on Saturday :)
TEFLON ON MY CHEST *LOL*

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Update

A 24 year old man has now come forward to Police with gunshot wounds to his soldier. Allegedly a result of the gunshots at Brixton academy.

Pittsey said:
A 24 year old man has now come forward to Police with gunshot wounds to his soldier. Allegedly a result of the gunshots at Brixton academy.
:eek: oh shit where u hear that? i didnt see a medical guy or ne1 come in or a ambulance outside

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.