BREAKING NEWS - Shooting at Nas Concert

Fucked up how nas has a song about taking a moment to reflect and look at the the bad shit thats happening(Just A Moment)and some idiot would do something like this.

nah man i was there, no man on stage........ there were 2 shots from the back of the crowd...... then load of people started shouting.... bout 300just ran for the front of the floor.... no1 was hurt from what i could see. nas came back out for 2 songs i think with Dizzee, then quran(sp?) came out did just a moment by his self..... then the DJ was like everyone out the police are outside they are gonna search every1 then they gonna get it started again........... never started again..

anyone know whats gonna happen a refund? or he reschedling??

shit this is crazy, he'll probably never com back to the uk. and what the fuck was that man doin with a gun stupid foll is goin down for life. lol.

interesting view of security there tongight. My mate is diabetic and got taken to the side cos he had a his needles with him. He wasn' allowed in for like 5 mins. Until he could prove he was diabetic. However someone can get a gun in unquestioned. Joke
Also i never got searched on the way out when we were all forced out.

Security was non existant imo

theblast said:
interesting view of security there tongight. My mate is diabetic and got taken to the side cos he had a his needles with him. He wasn' allowed in for like 5 mins. Until he could prove he was diabetic. However someone can get a gun in unquestioned. Joke
Also i never got searched on the way out when we were all forced out.

Security was non existant imo
yea i walked in no1 even gave me a second look....... there was a huge que, but u still gotta cheak every1... if they did this wouldnt of happened

the gig was amzing though. Loads from illmatic which was amazing. Just a shame about the way it ended. I wondered if he would have done ether...... Mad skills did you think they were gun shots when it first went off

theblast said:
the gig was amzing though. Loads from illmatic which was amazing. Just a shame about the way it ended. I wondered if he would have done ether...... Mad skills did you think they were gun shots when it first went off
The 1st I heard it thought it could be but I just ignored it. Then the second was like oh shit! And ran with the crowd

yeas simialr to me, though as i was front bottom left as you looked to the stage i got the whole crush rushing towards me, was pretty hectic. I knew then something was up. There are usually crushes but this was far more intense and lasted longer. I think the shits were fairly close to me as i could see the whole that was formed from the crush

Ant

He did the first verse of ether up here on saturday night?

Did you not see one mic, he did that last in Manchester, it was fecking brilliant. :cool:

dunno. I had tickets for mos def and that got rescheduled and i can't go as i am away on my gap year. So i don't know. Probably nothing...... i doubt he will come to england for a while. Will be big because of the recent conviction of the killers of birmingham girls , and that dizzee was there

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.