BREAKING NEWS - Shooting at Nas Concert

Damn some cats are just crazy. Imagine going to a concert and see some cats shooting up on your favorite rapper, that would be a sad thing to see. Can't believe there are too many haters wherever you go.

Peace

Ant said:
Shit, fuckin idiots fuck it up for everyone else in this fucking country. I seriously hope nobody was hurt and that this don't deter rappers from coming in future.

Im not trying to start anything, but whats with these fans? first the bottle with snoop, now this? :rolleyes:

ARon

Damn that just means NaS puts on a show that good.
He put on show so good it makes you want to start buckin in the air and shit, ahah wtf.

Ant said:
Shots have been fired inside London's Brixton Academy during a performance by the American rapper Nas.
The husband of pop star Kelis was performing at the south London venue when shots rang just before 2200 GMT.

It is believed a man jumped up on stage and fired a weapon towards the crowd during the show, which was the finale of a UK promotional tour.

The venue was evacuated by police, but Scotland Yard said officers had not yet found anyone to have been injured.

'Running away'

A police spokeswoman said on Monday: "We were called at 9.56pm this evening to Brixton Academy following reports of shots being fired inside the venue and people running away.

Police and ambulance crews outside the Academy
"It is not confirmed yet whether anyone has been injured. However, no injured people have been discovered at this stage. We are in the process of evacuating the premises."

London Ambulance Service was also called to the venue, police said.

Nas is touring the UK to promote his double A-side single Just A Moment and No One Else In The Room.

from the BBC.
:p
anyone see the funny shit in dat ??
ps fucked up how someone wud do that tho, it proves that the guys mentally deranged anyhoo.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Mad skillz said:
i jus read it on streethop......... your info aint right. it was someone in the crowd who fired the shot......... know one got on stage

I wasn't there. But according to reports it was someone who climbed on the stage.
If you were there, then I agree and I'll change it. Let me know. Cheers.

Pittsey said:
I wasn't there. But according to reports it was someone who climbed on the stage.
If you were there, then I agree and I'll change it. Let me know. Cheers.
yea i was there....... no1 got on stage. the shots were from middle to back of the standing part, i didnt see em just heard them

Pittsey said:
ok man, i'll change it.

Thanks.
sorry man just read it again...info still no 100% correct.

wen the shots went of, nas and his DJ did go of stage but after 10mins or so every1 started shouting bravehearts and Nas came back out.... he did 2 more songs i think, Dizzze came out as well so did quarn(sp) nas then went of and quarn stayed on did the whole 'just a moment' song by his self..... then we were told that the police are out side and they arnt leting the concert go on......... so we all were forced out.

you dont have to change it again....just saying what really happened, if u want the correct info

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Mad skillz said:
sorry man just read it again...info still no 100% correct.

wen the shots went of, nas and his DJ did go of stage but after 10mins or so every1 started shouting bravehearts and Nas came back out.... he did 2 more songs i think, Dizzze came out as well so did quarn(sp) nas then went of and quarn stayed on did the whole 'just a moment' song by his self..... then we were told that the police are out side and they arnt leting the concert go on......... so we all were forced out.

you dont have to change it again....just saying what really happened, if u want the correct info

Nah I will change it.
I want the story to be 100% correct, where possible, and you're more reliable than the sources I found. So I'll change that part and hopefully it'll be cool.

"a high level of security"
LMFAO!!! WTF?? i got in with no search so did the 5 other people i was with........ 100emmmmmmm they must of been undercover then, cos there were bout 10 at the entrance that was it. there was a huge q of ppl trying to get in which is probly y they didnt search every1..... but pushing the concert back by a hour or so must b better than risking the chance som1 can get a gun or somthin in there.
someones didnt do there job now they are trying to cover it up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.