BREAKING NEWS - Shooting at Nas Concert

Hi peeps,

Just watching my local news in London and the guy on the news said that there had been a shooting at Brixton Academy where Nas was performing. Apparently a man jumped on stage and started shooting into the crowd.

Any reaction and further news?

Peace :cool:

I can't confirm that Nas wasn't shot. But I highly doubt that he was, the guy just said that this insane maniac just started shooting into the crowd.
I hope this doesn't put off Nas coming back to the UK cos I wanna go see him some time.
There is always one that spoils it for everybody else.

Ant

Shit, fuckin idiots fuck it up for everyone else in this fucking country. I seriously hope nobody was hurt and that this don't deter rappers from coming in future.

Ant said:
Shit, fuckin idiots fuck it up for everyone else in this fucking country. I seriously hope nobody was hurt and that this don't deter rappers from coming in future.
expect it to, half the reasons some cancel is due to safety reasons or lack of it....

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
What the hell is wrong with the crowd in UK? They jump on stage and shoot up ppl, throw bottles at Cam'ron and Dipset (justified :D ) and Snoop gets a bottle across the head also..

Ant

Shots have been fired inside London's Brixton Academy during a performance by the American rapper Nas.
The husband of pop star Kelis was performing at the south London venue when shots rang just before 2200 GMT.

It is believed a man jumped up on stage and fired a weapon towards the crowd during the show, which was the finale of a UK promotional tour.

The venue was evacuated by police, but Scotland Yard said officers had not yet found anyone to have been injured.

'Running away'

A police spokeswoman said on Monday: "We were called at 9.56pm this evening to Brixton Academy following reports of shots being fired inside the venue and people running away.

Police and ambulance crews outside the Academy
"It is not confirmed yet whether anyone has been injured. However, no injured people have been discovered at this stage. We are in the process of evacuating the premises."

London Ambulance Service was also called to the venue, police said.

Nas is touring the UK to promote his double A-side single Just A Moment and No One Else In The Room.

from the BBC.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.