Bizzy Bone: WTF

Nick

holy fucking shit LMFAO!! I'm listening to this, its some funny shit but at the same time....... THIS DUDE IS FUCKING CRAZY! I hope he gets some help 4real cos this is some crazy shit :eek: :(

It ain't a joke, man. I feel sorry for him, especially if he is homeless. This shit ain't right, and I hope, all his folks help him out, through all this, before some shit really does happen to him. And you know. He's a really tallented rapper. We don't want to lose another one. Lets hopse he pulls through this :thumb:.

I don't understand how he's homeless though.

One more thing. When was that interview?

Man he's crazy but its understandable seein as he got kidnapped as a yeut (kid) its probs made him take what ever the hell he's takin now... its a dam shame though cause he a tight MC id say the best in bone thugs

his line when he talkin about his track though run and hide and he cant remember the name and he says "you know how it is you writin tracks you drink alot you black out holla" LMAO thats jus funny

i doubt bizzy's homeless man, check that mink coat he got on in the pic posted. But i can understand why he'ld wanna be around homeless ppl. The industry has really fucked with his career, and the rest of bones career. Anyways bizzy's been through a harsh life, i wouldnt be surprised if hes schizophrenic... i guess this interview just bought out the real bizzy, dudes deep as hell though, i still think he's mad talented, he just needs to get focused

"They already tried to murder me twice, I smoke the herb that i like, i never done coke in my life, and why would i lie? if i did it i'ld tell entertainment tonite, there aint no slackin in my mackin, aint no shame in the game, aint no slippin in my pimpin, and aint no crack on the brain"- Bizzy Bone (I Understand)

Does any1 kno what 2pac song bizzy was talking and singing about when he said "what did pac say u can run the red lights or the street signs" or sum shyt lik that. Only song i can think of is RoadDawg remix from Untill the end of time when the girl sings the hook.

Silleone said:
i seriously want to know why people are saying "homeless people living at bustops are real"
cus they down to earth.they have nothin so they have no choice but to be real.being homeless you also understandd material is nothin.

LAZARU$ said:
cus they down to earth.they have nothin so they have no choice but to be real.being homeless you also understandd material is nothin.

well maybe where u live all homeless people are walking bodies of knowledge but in reality i doubt they would be able to tell u anything you wouldnt already know.

so just becuz they have nothing there real........ :rolleyes:..rap music warps people.

lmao@ homeless ppl being down to earth....

homeless ppl are most of the time homeless 4 a fucking fucked up reason...Most of the time they have mental problems...or are addicted to drugs...or alcohol!

I dunno what homeless ppl yall have seen...But they are definetly not the same kind that used to live in my street.....Fuck I wouldn't even think of living with those bums....
They'd knock you out for a bit of alcohol...They mumble shit talk to god and speak in messages to his answering machine...I dunno seems to me yall either don't know real homeless ppl or yall just ''respect'' em cuz Bizzy said he's homeless...

And if you read back my post you'll see Bizzy fits the fucking homeless profile...

So WTF?

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
Man this can't be real.

He gots some serious problems. What is that voice he is making when he says "praise god"? Bizzy Bone is absolutely insane.

What the hell is he saying nectar on your neck? What is this!

ArtsyGirl

I cant understand why people are laughing at this, its really sad to see his life go in this direction when he had so much potential. He needs some serious help and support, hopefully people arent too ashamed to pull him up and stop this before he ends up dead or some shit. He was ranting on about nobody giving him money so I assume he is homeless or really broke. I felt sorry for the host, their show had already been cut by an hour and then this.. Hope Bizzy gets some help soon his really loosin his mind.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.