Bizzy Bone: WTF

damn !!!!!! Shiiiiiiiiittt, what this mufucka is on ?? Speed ?? Crack ??? XTC ?? lolllll yall heard the speed of his voice ?? Damn !!!

Nice interview :thumb:

Nut

Bizzy is a very good rapper but he's real crazy, schizophrenic and shit. He even went in therapy and got kicked out BTNH for being too fucked up. I think Bizzy is even a heavier smoker than Snoop, 2pac etc and prolly does more than just smoke.

Nut said:
Bizzy is a very good rapper but he's real crazy, schizophrenic and shit. He even went in therapy and got kicked out BTNH for being too fucked up. I think Bizzy is even a heavier smoker than Snoop, 2pac etc and prolly does more than just smoke.
Yeah, but don't you agree it makes him more compelling as an artist? It means that you don't know wtf he's going to do next!

There's little generic about a mofo who's too fucked up to know what's good for him...or his career.

...shit man, i'ld be pissing my pants if i was in that room... regardless Bizzy is ill man, i love this guy, i always thought this guys mad talented... but this gives me a new insight to his music man. He may be on sumthing, but dudes been through alot maan, thanks for putting that upp maan

~peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.